Christian Pulisic - Official

Why would Liverpool be interested in Pulisic? They've already got Mane and Salah, would make 0 sense to splash the cash on Pulisic after one good season in the Premier League. Because there's no way we would sell to Liverpool if we didn't get a ridiculous amount of money out of it, and I'm talking easily more than double the fee we paid for him at the very least, Liverpool wouldn't risk that when they've got Mane and Salah. 

4 hours ago, haviet1 said:

https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-fc-news/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-christian-pulisic-18656325

So now he's surplus and Liverpool should buy him. I guess the media has to make up stuffs to attract the clicks.

There's no reason for Pulisic to want to leave Chelsea, and I am sure he will have a role here next season. 

That is genuinely the most ignorant and uninformed article I've ever read in my life, certainly in regards to football, my eyes are bleeding.

29 minutes ago, Sindre said:

There is no amount of money i'd sell Pulisic to Liverpool for.

He'll be an absolute star here with us. I predict over 15 league goals from him next season.

And as many assists.

Why is there this impression out there that Lampard doesn't like him?

He had played as much as anyone since the restart and Lampard doesn't seem to be super consistent with his lineups.

Not sure why pool would invest that much money in what is essentially a depth player for them at this point.

13 minutes ago, Valpo said:

Why is there this impression out there that Lampard doesn't like him?

He had played as much as anyone since the restart and Lampard doesn't seem to be super consistent with his lineups.

Not sure why pool would invest that much money in what is essentially a depth player for them at this point.

The article is just an assignment for their intern.

Poor game but he tried to make the difference, was really marked out of the game in the first half, we've seen teams do this to Hazard and have success. Still, entitled to a bad game given how great he has been this season. 

He can keep his head high. Not a lot of players get the man mark treatment or constantly being watched and marked by 3 players. 

Once he's able to beat it,  he'll be genuinely world class. 

He's been a breath of fresh air this season and we have a real talented player on our hands who also seems pretty level headed.

But perhaps today reminded us as he isn't the finished article and still has a lot to learn and shows that Lamps know's what he's doing and will perhaps shut up a few of the "fan-boys" who cry every time Pulicic is not selected.

1 hour ago, Nibs said:

He's been a breath of fresh air this season and we have a real talented player on our hands who also seems pretty level headed.

But perhaps today reminded us as he isn't the finished article and still has a lot to learn and shows that Lamps know's what he's doing and will perhaps shut up a few of the "fan-boys" who cry every time Pulicic is not selected.

Absolutely. He's nowhere near a finished product. Lots of learning and growing to do.

Dont think he was poor, can't expect him to score or assist every game. He's keep running channels, taking people on, creating space for others, that second goal was down to him dragging defenders his way as others mentioned. He missed one big chance, but who hasn't. He'd get 8/10 rating had he scored off that move.

Tough game, but never stopped trying.  As said above, nice he can have an off game and we still win comfortably.

The double team on him was effective.  Exciting for next season though - which Chelsea player do you double team, as one or two others will have acres of space!

18 hours ago, haviet1 said:

A sub par game today for Pulisic. He was completely out of it.

Needs to find that consistencies every game/week.

Glad to see Chelsea secured CL today. 

He wasn’t good.  Seemed to be too anxious.  His first touches were poor.

Will Lampard play him and his best 11 in the FA cup final on Saturday?  

Since the FA Cup doesn't get us anywhere but gets Arsenal into Europa league I could see them fielding their best 11 against Chelsea's reserves.  

7 minutes ago, Valpo said:

Will Lampard play him and his best 11 in the FA cup final on Saturday?  

Since the FA Cup doesn't get us anywhere but gets Arsenal into Europa league I could see them fielding their best 11 against Chelsea's reserves.  

Not a chance Frank sticks the reserves out one a final. He understands the meaning of the FA Cup final to the fans and the value a first piece of silverware would buy him. Winning breeds winners.

Edited by charierre

Christian Pulisic – 9

Pulisic actually endured something of a slow start to his Chelsea career, although he enjoyed a purple patch before Christmas before being then sidelined with an abductor injury.

The United States winger came roaring back after lockdown, bagging four goals and five assists to rightly earn comparisons with Blues legend Eden Hazard. A real star for the future.