Christian Pulisic - Official

On 03/11/2020 at 15:04, Browerkid said:

Yes. International break is coming after Saturday...give him him that time and have him ready for our November 21st fixture. 

US Men's national team is calling up Pulisic.  He probably won't be resting over the international break.  

1 hour ago, Snedger said:

I don’t expect to see much of Pulisic playing for anyone. Tragically he appears to be on course to remembered alongside the likes of Arjen Robben, Darren Anderson, Micheal Owen, Jonathon Woodgate and Andy Carroll. Unbelievably frustrating.

Yes, it's very unfortunate. The longer he sits on the sideline, the more difficult it's going to be trying to get back into the lineup.  

1 hour ago, dan_cfc said:

Getting a lot of Robben vibes about him great player constantly injured. Don't think he's ever gone through a whole season without an injury going back to his Dortmund days.

I'm new to Chelsea fandom, but from what I see, it seem that Chelsea fans would be pretty regretful that they didn't stick with Robben because he was in the top handful of players in the world for several years after that.

As a Chelsea fan, give the Robben vibe all day long, just stick with him while he's young.

51 minutes ago, DumbYank said:

I'm new to Chelsea fandom, but from what I see, it seem that Chelsea fans would be pretty regretful that they didn't stick with Robben because he was in the top handful of players in the world for several years after that.

As a Chelsea fan, give the Robben vibe all day long, just stick with him while he's young.

Robben wanted to move to Real Madrid, from what I can recall. Don't think we sold him because he was injury prone.

27 minutes ago, Hessleboink said:

Robben wanted to move to Real Madrid, from what I can recall. Don't think we sold him because he was injury prone.

Yep, exactly that. Robben wanted to go to Madrid so we sold him, we didn't want him to go. 

On Pulisic its gutting for him, the team and us fans that he can't shake the injuries. But we shouldn't give up on him just yet, he's still young and plenty of players have gone through similar problems early on to then have a long and fruitful career afterwards.lets just hope he does too.

Edited by dkw

On 06/11/2020 at 03:52, bakayaro said:

Just heard Lampard say in the press conference that Pulisic still has issues with his Hamstring so I doubt he will be going for International duty.

You would this that's the case, but he's reported to camp and listed as "day to day" for Wales mid-week.  I'd feel better if he were locked up in a Greek jail with Harry Maguire.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/united-states-usa/story/4231190/christian-pulisic-day-to-day-for-us-friendlies-berhalter

15 hours ago, BluesPower said:

You would this that's the case, but he's reported to camp and listed as "day to day" for Wales mid-week.  I'd feel better if he were locked up in a Greek jail with Harry Maguire.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/united-states-usa/story/4231190/christian-pulisic-day-to-day-for-us-friendlies-berhalter

Me too.  I check all the boxes for a gun totin', flag wavin', beer drinkin' Murican, but I don't want to see him anywhere near the pitch.

(Except that I don't own a gun and drink mostly Jameson these days.)  But I am fat and loud.  I am a fan of soccer so I guess that detracts from my Murican resume.

Hey can you guys give me some stereotypes of Americans from over there in Britain?

1 minute ago, DumbYank said:

Me too.  I check all the boxes for a gun totin', flag wavin', beer drinkin' Murican, but I don't want to see him anywhere near the pitch.

(Except that I don't own a gun and drink mostly Jameson these days.)  But I am fat and loud.  I am a fan of soccer so I guess that detracts from my Murican resume.

Hey can you guys give me some stereotypes of Americans from over there in Britain?

walmart handicap GIF by South Park

2 hours ago, DumbYank said:

I loved this programme :

On 08/11/2020 at 11:44, DumbYank said:

Thanks.  It seemed like people were implying that they moved on from him.  

It's still a relevant example because Real Madrid still sold him on the cheap despite him being one of best players in the league. However Robben found both form and fitness and ended up playing at the top level into his mid-30s.