Chelsea v Newcastle (PL) Sat 12th Jan 17:30 UK

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

4 minutes ago, coco said:

That's all Sarri wants him to do, he will be following the instructions of the manager you know mate. I agree he doesnt have the tools in the box to do anymore than you say, but thats the way the gaffer wants it, so be it, it's his head on the block.

Your right his head is on the block right now

3 minutes ago, Gentian said:

Lets be honest though. Its not the system or the manager. Who else is there to choose from apart from giroud who is average and Odoi? We need new players simple as that. 

That’s all well and good when you’re talking about competing with Liverpool, city etc but this squad shouldn’t be struggling so badly against the like of Newcastle, Southampton, Wolves etc. I agree we need new players and you’re never going to win all the games against smaller sides but we struggle soooo badly against them and we have a squad that shouldn’t so the manager and tactics definitely play a part.

2 minutes ago, coco said:

That's all Sarri wants him to do, he will be following the instructions of the manager you know mate. I agree he doesnt have the tools in the box to do anymore than you say, but thats the way the gaffer wants it, so be it, it's his head on the block.

You could well be right. Jorginho is looking like an extremely limited footballer with every appearance.

And I think the view I shared that Luiz might just be worth a try in that position because he is a better and more creative passer of the ball than Jorginho has already been vindicated

Just now, just said:

You could well be right. Jorginho is looking like an extremely limited footballer with every appearance.

And I think the view I shared that Luiz might just be worth a try in that position because he is a better and more creative passer of the ball than Jorginho has already been vindicated

Probably a better defender as well which says a lot :laugh2:

15 minutes ago, just said:

I was told this week he processes the ball. Before he gets it the ball is un-processed. He touches it 5 yards at which point it becomes processed. Only Jorginho can do this.

Apparently.

he's world class at passing it backwards from outside the penalty area

Just now, WalterWhiteCFC said:

Ca t believe people so critical of sarri, the players have been sh*t with 3 different managers we’ve needed a clear out for a while sarri is a brilliant manager give him f**king time klopp and pep got it, that’s the problem with our club 

:laugh2::laugh2: we’ve won two titles and cups with those managers that these players were ‘sh*t’ for. That’s a rather sweeping statement.