coco

Chelsea v Newcastle (PL) Sat 12th Jan 17:30 UK

What a start to the day!!!!!!!!!!! Arsenal lost. We better beat Newcastle. Please stop playing cat and mouse with Arsenal. Chance to go 6 points clear with a better GD. Do not let down!

46 minutes ago, STATS said:

What a start to the day!!!!!!!!!!! Arsenal lost. We better beat Newcastle. Please stop playing cat and mouse with Arsenal. Chance to go 6 points clear with a better GD. Do not let down!

Especially with us playing them next at the improved Library

Won't happen but Newcastle are generally horrible offensively and quite poor defensively -- but they'll set up for a point. 

Hazard in the middle with CHO on the left and Pedro on the right would be nice (and Giroud up top) 

No Hudson Odoi and Hazard in false 9 again... Did we not watch the Leicester game and anticipate that Newcastle would sit even deeper than what they did? I just don't understand the logic

Just now, BenCFC19 said:

No Hudson Odoi and Hazard in false 9 again... Did we not watch the Leicester game and anticipate that Newcastle would sit even deeper than what they did? I just don't understand the logic

were going to try and tempt them out to play :laugh2:

Just now, coco said:

were going to try and tempt them out to play :laugh2:

The false 9 nonsense is another thing but not playing Callum after his last two performances is just unforgivable imo

18 minutes ago, Skinnedy said:

I predict we're back to default. 

Kepa

Azpi, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso

Kante, Jorginho,  Kovacic 

Pedro, Hazard, Willian

This is my surprised face

Related image

Newcastle will sit deep, not allow us to attack. Hit us on the counter. Probably the reason Callum isn't playing. He's good when he has space, when he doesn't, he won't be effective and defensively we need Willian and Pedro in there. Willian will be needed to support Alonso defensively must be the thinking.