coco

Chelsea v Newcastle (PL) Sat 12th Jan 17:30 UK

4 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Sarri has just said Pedro comes in because we’re trying to solve a problem so we’re trying Pedro instead of CHO? If I’ve picked that up correctly, is he implying CHO is the problem?

The lack of a recognised striker is the problem, the midfield not providing dangerous balls forward is the problem, Willians lack of end product is the problem. CHO is definitely not the problem. 

I hope this works because all Pedro & Willian want to do is come inside and it’s so easy for teams defending deep to keep us out.

Pedro in I understand but as you said rest is baffling.

30 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Hudson-Odoi still not starting? Come on Sarri... This is very Mourinho eske, playing out of form players week in week out, we may aswell just start playing some youngsters if our "best" players aren't performing up to standard. 

Why Alonso is playing to me is madness. Theres no way in hell Emerson will be slower or poorer........the same applies to Cho, we need to convince him to stay but insist on Willy. Whatever lets just get the 3pts and deal with the rest later.....a win is a must.

7 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Sarri has just said Pedro comes in because we’re trying to solve a problem so we’re trying Pedro instead of CHO? If I’ve picked that up correctly, is he implying CHO is the problem?

The lack of a recognised striker is the problem, the midfield not providing dangerous balls forward is the problem, Willians lack of end product is the problem. CHO is definitely not the problem. 

I hope this works because all Pedro & Willian want to do is come inside and it’s so easy for teams defending deep to keep us out.

I don't think he meant that mate, Pedro is our only player that will run in behind, perhaps thats what he meant, if anything he is more suited to the false 9 than Hazard, did you notice Hazard get annoyed with CHO against the Spuds, he wasn't passing to him much either, I think he likes players that he can play it right back off them. 

14 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I personally think he meant a goalscoring problem rather than Hudson-Odoi being the problem.

13 minutes ago, Skinnedy said:

Willian averages one goal every 7.5 games at Chelsea. It's been 11 games since his last goal, so he's due!

This! I’ve just had a punt on him. 

Can someone explain to me how Pedro is 7/2 to score first and Willian is 15/2? Good value!!!

I don't think he meant that mate, Pedro is our only player that will run in behind, perhaps thats what he meant, if anything he is more suited to the false 9 than Hazard, did you notice Hazard get annoyed with CHO against the Spuds, he wasn't passing to him much either, I think he likes players that he can play it right back off them. 

I thought they 2 played good together, a lot of very quick 1-2 and they looked on sane wave length

5 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

To be underperforming by such low standards is impressive. 

And on top of that, the two games he did score in this year, we won 4-0 and 4-1 against teams in the relegation zone. So if he does score, we should be cruising. 

10 minutes ago, WalterWhiteCFC said:

I can understand Pedro is the most dangerous of all our wingers for a goal and is probably more suited to the flase 9 but I do hate seeing a flase 9. No one has done it significantly well other than Barca I don’t think. 

1 minute ago, Strider6003 said:

a lot of speculation about him moving possibly..............

He is a goner no matter what...we know it he knows it.

Well CHO will be off then, can’t blame him. Watching two over hyped guys who add very little start over someone providing assists must be difficult.

Sarri has really disappointed me here.