coco

Chelsea v Spuds (LC) Thur 24th Jan 19:45 UK

Get the f**k in... 

f**k YOU SPUDS, f**k YOU REDKNAPP YOU MORONIC THICK TWAT, f**k YOU ATKINSON YOU CHEATING PRICK. 

ONE STEP BEYOOOOOOONNNNDDDDD DER DER DERRRRR DER DER DER DER DERRRRR... 

Edited by dkw

1 minute ago, shedpensioner said:

That result was down to old school Chelsea, hitting teams with pace, it’s when we're great.

If & huge if, Sarri can harness that into his system, we’ll be unbeatable. I said it earlier, when we could we bypassed Jorginho and moved the ball into dangerous positions instead of pissing around with it.

One swallow doesn’t make a summer, but watch the video Sarri and learn from it & you'll do well.

That level of intensity, first touch, move and pass, is the Sarri system. Its the players that have struggled to play the system due to far too many touches and not enough movement off the ball. Not tonight, tonight was great. With a bit more confidenece and assuredness in our final ball and finishing we would have shredded this lot. Stil Poch wouldn't have been hammered by the press about his tactics like Sarri has been, even if that had have happened.

Just now, WhiteWall said:

That level of intensity, first touch, move and pass, is the Sarri system. Its the players that have struggled to play the system due to far too many touches and not enough movement off the ball. Not tonight, tonight was great. With a bit more confidenece and assuredness in our final ball and finishing we would have shredded this lot. Stil Poch wouldn't have been hammered by the press about his tactics like Sarri has been, even if that had have happened.

What I’m saying is that, we need to stop dicking around with 40 passes at the back, tonight we moved the ball into dangerous positions quickly & stopped playing the simple 1-2s with Jorginho unless absolutely necessary.

He needs to show them this match over & over.

f**king great night at the Bridge!! Despite all the cheating that Spuds have got away with in both games, those two refs have been a disgrace, f**k OFF YOU SPURS!!! ONE STEP BEYOND!!!

Despite many detractors, Sarri’s style is quick direct passes, an that can only happen when our players move off the ball into the spaces like today. It’s not Jorginho’s fault if it doesn’t happen in many games.

41 minutes ago, Liam said:

Love the username!

Quote from Outfit, a great song by the Drive By Truckers.

Awesome win tonight. Great pace from the start.

Edited by Backbiter

Atkinson was Tottenham's best player, almost as good as Clattenburg's phenomenal performance from three years ago.

Pedro was impersonating a headless chicken with a ball.

Willian looked like he couldn't give a sh*te.

Luiz was owned by Llorente for their goal, but overall was good.

Kante, Hazard, Azpi, Rudiger and Kepa were excellent.

Emerson reminded me what a real full back should play like. Why he spent so much time on the bench this season is still a mystery to me.

Giroud put in an effort but he has a mobility of an 90-year old and he finishes like one.

Jorginho was much better, still flawed, but the fact that he reacted to the pressure and criticism in a positive way gives me hope.

Spuds continue their trophyless run. Very few things give me more pleasure than watching that lot fail.

Edited by abramovich

As always we piss on those c**ts parade!!!! No sooner I pack my Wembley flag away and I have to get it out again!!! Due to work I sold my ticket to tonight, f**k me, watching a big game on TV im f**ked, much more stressful, One Step Beyond!!!!!!!!

Great Result good first half, thought their goal unsettled us and took time to adjust after they went 3 5 2. The big thing over changing Eden back to the left was what he did there rather than what Giroud did up front. Can see why Sarri doesn’t wan to play with a striker. He can’t run, he did hold the ball up at times but not enough and had good chances to score. Great having the penalties from my view in the    M H U, especially when Dier missed!!  

What a great game that was tonight, hazard was back to being free and had a good game. I think Emerson played really well the link up with him hazard and Barkley was what we need. Giroud was giroud. Nervous ending but so happy with the win, going to be a tough game against city but we can do it 

2 hours ago, robdog said:

well for their effort & help from Atkinson, here was the end result

tenor.gif?itemid=4790020

I heard somewhere that when the final comes around at the end of February Spuds will have gone more than 4000 days without a trophy........................ looks like we will be adding another 365 to that number.

Jusr back from the Bridge, great night and great result. Nothing beats turning these c*nts over, even more satisfying when we deprive them of a trophy winning opportunity.

Over the two legs we have had to contend with two f**king appalling referees and assorted assistants and the VAR clowns, Atkinson was a total embarrassment to his profession tonight and whoever the VAR operators were at VAR HQ tonight need to take a long hard look at themselves, they are a f**king comedy act.

Onto Sp*ds, Chokers extraordinaire. Dier should have been sent-off but actually it worked for us in the long run with his abysmal penalty. Lemela, what is the point of Lemela the annoying twat. Finally and to my mind the funniest moment tonight was Spuds complaining when we did not put the ball out following there own player booting Sassoko up in the air, WTF are they on, piss takers.

On the whole very satisfying to beat them and put a few more of their players onto the injury list. Hopefully they will just drop away now into mid table obscurity.

Up the Chels!!! One Step Beyond!!!

Edited by BlueAardvarkrule

yessssss. Chelsea are the most bonkers club in the land but that's why you have to love them.

Unfortunately same can't be said for that pri*k martin Atkinson...another shocking anti-Chelsea performance...guy should never be put in charge of one of our games again

3 hours ago, mojo said:

Loved the response today. Emerson did enough to start taking PL minutes from Alonso. 

I expect to see CHO start on Sunday... 

Now... On to VAR... There seems to be A LOT of confusion. VAR doesn't look for fouls. It's for Goal reviews, offsides (part of all goal reviews), Red card incidents and mistaken identity. 

So when the VAR looks at that, he's looking to see if it should have been a Red card... Close, but I think no... Should it have been a penalty... No, he's outside the Box. 

That's it... VAR is done. 

It was clearly a blown call by Atkinson, but only two things VAR is looking at.. Penalty or Red Card... So, blame the system, not the actual Video Assistant Referee, IMO that person did his job. 

I don't know who was doing the US commentary, but the analyst was awful all game... If he was any good, he would have explained that. I'm usually very impressed with the level of commentary for these games in the US, but that guy was terrible all game. Would have been better off with just the play by play man. 

Fantastic victory and a very good performance, we should have won by 3 or 4. Giroud had a decent game, but can’t hit a barn door bless him, Emerson should have had two assists & whilst he might not be the long term answer, he’s not a converted left midfielder, he’s a proper left back and it shows. 

Some very good individual performances, Kante was on fire, but the team were together today, gave it everything and that’s the most important thing, we deserved to enjoy that.