Itsintheblood89

Chelsea V Sheff Wed (FA) Sun 27th Jan 18:00 UK

We are the holders. We should take this seriously with light rotation.

Kepa

Azpi

rudiger 

christensen 

emerson 

Kante

Ampadu 

Barkley 

CHO

Higuain

Willian

Please let us try ampadu in the jorginho role.

Edited by axman2526

7 hours ago, Munkworth said:

@coco are other people allowed to start match day threads? Doesn’t feel right for me :laugh2:

Oh sorry is it an issue? 

If so then they shouldn't allow people to start a thread in the matchday chat section unless an admin. Never was an issue before. I've started match threads in the past. 

15 minutes ago, Itsintheblood89 said:

Oh sorry is it an issue? 

If so then they shouldn't allow people to start a thread in the matchday chat section unless an admin. Never was an issue before. I've started match threads in the past. 

its perfectly ok.:wink:

The fact that we have Bournemouth 3 days after this I would rear most of the players that will feature except Higuain.

caba

AZbi christensen luiz alonso 

kante ampadu Barkley 

cho Higuain willian 

1 hour ago, Jezq8 said:

The fact that we have Bournemouth 3 days after this I would rear most of the players that will feature except Higuain.

caba

AZbi christensen luiz alonso 

kante ampadu Barkley 

cho Higuain willian 

I'd rather you didn't :wink:

Kepa 

Dave Christensen Rudiger Emerson 

Ampudu Kante 

Barkley 

CHO Higuain Hazard 

The High-Hazard partnership needs some game time...plus Emerson and CHO should put some juicy crosses in the box...

Edited by doctorblue

36 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

Kepa 

Dave Christensen Rudiger Emerson 

Ampudu Kante 

Barkley 

CHO Higuain Hazard 

The High-Hazard partnership needs some game time...plus Emerson and CHO should put some juicy crosses in the box...

Can't see any way some of those will start, especially Hazard. This is a 6.00pm kick-off Sunday and we then play Bournemouth away midweek before Huddersfield following Saturday.

Will be a mixture of the fringe players + some usual starters perhaps but at least CHO and Ampadu should expect 90 minutes. 

Should prioritise rotation here. Players such as Jorginho need a rest.

Kepa

Zappa  Christensen  Cahill  Alonso

Ampadu

Kovacic      Barkley

Willian      Giroud     CHO

Not sure if Cahill and Zappa are even thought about anymore but a team like this would allow rest for our strongest starting 11 outside of Kepa. 

Can always bring Higuain on with 30 minutes left to get a bit of match sharpness before he starts the next game.

This is what I think we'll be seeing as the lineup Sunday:

Caballero

Zappa Cahill Luiz Emerson

Ampadu

Kovacic       Barkley

Willian      Higuain      CHO

Bench: Green, Giroud, Pedro, RLC (if healthy)/Jorginho, Rudiger/Colley, Hazard, Kante

Feel like Christensen or Ampadu could be used in Jorginho's role, esp since we need to figure out his backup. Also, I don't think they should rush RLC back, if he is healthy to go, then give him 25-30 minutes, but no need to rush him back and cause more injury to him. Christensen apparently was injured before the match yesterday as well which is no good.