Luiz

emerson 

kante 

Jorginho 

RLC 

CHO

Higuain 

Hazard

Love your optimism but it’s wishful thinking. Almost certain CHO won’t be on the bench. Barkley, Alonso & Willian would most likely start, with a bench of Caballero, Christensen, Emerson, RLC, Kovacic, Pedro & Giroud.

I really hope Chelsea don't sell CHO, start to play him more and more and show him that they see him as one of the players of the future. That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if they sold him this week either. It also wouldn't surprise me if they didn't sell him and then they played Pedro and Willian religiously for the next 3 months.

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

What i want:

Kepa

Azpi  Rudiger  Luiz  Emerson

Jorginho

Kante       RLC

C H-O   Higuain   Hazard

What i expect:

Kepa

Azpi  Rudiger  Luiz  Alonso

Jorginho

Kante      Barkley

Pedro    Higuain    Hazard

Really hope we see what you want, because it is how I want to see Sarri line us up Wednesday. But, since CHO played 90+ Sunday, don't expect him to play and his undying support of Alonso (which I don't get but whatever) wouldn't surprise to see him on the left side.

Also, Kante is our current biggest goal threat in midfield (think this says 1. a lot about Kante and 2. a lot about our midfield) until RLC gets back up to health, I hope they don't rush him back into playing too quickly but we need him. Kovacic doesn't really offer anything towards goal, Jorginho either, and Barkley has been... well, not ideal.

I want Odoi to start but I reckon it will be all the players who were rested on Sunday and some of the starting XI

Team will probably be

Kepa

Dave Rudi Luiz Emerson

Kante Jorginho RLC

Pedro Higuain Hazard

Subs:

Willy

Christensen Alonso

Kovacic

Willian Odoi

Giroud

11 hours ago, wallosh said:
15 hours ago, I Am Gay 4 Diegod said:
That Is literally the best team and the team I'd most like to see play ever to a man.

Really? I like CHO but I think Willian deserve to start.

Based on what? His immaculate fro? His hard work in the "defensive phase" (defensive phase trademark Mr. Sarri all rights reserved) or perhaps His constantly rank corners? His final ball being more missing the intended target than finding it?

Or cause he scored a pen and added one of his gloss goals against Wednesday?

Its flippining Bournemouth, they are poor at the mo as are huddersfield. Let CHO tear in to them.

Enough with picking players in offensive positions because they are good in the defensive phase. If we want to do that drop hazard while you are at it and play with a front 3 of Cahill, christensen and Zappacosta.

Going to go against popular opinion and say I want CHO on the bench,  but getting a good cameo for atleast 20 minutes and ideally 30ish(and for Pedro or in that position).  He started Sunday afternoon, and with Huddersfield on the weekend I feel that's a better opportunity for him to get his first BPL start.

What I'd like to see

Kepa

Azpi  Rudiger  Luiz  Emerson

Jorginho

Kante       RLC

Pedro   Higuain   Hazard

I prefer Kovacic over Barkely, would like to see CHO get 30-35 minutes from the bench mainly because he is new and exciting  (pedro is very fragile and needs to be managed). Alonso will get the nod over Emerson.

Barkely will get the odd goal but Kovacic has more to his overall game at least in the first 60 minutes.