coco

Bournemouth V Chelsea (PL) Wed 30th Jan 19:45 UK

We’re losing and Sarri subs on two players who aren’t very good at scoring goals taking off two players who are... well quite good at scoring goals.

Just waiting for Hazard to be subbed off for Christensen at this point.

What a farce. Teams sit back and we can’t break them down. Teams counter, we can’t defend. We get into the final third, and we seem hell-bent on not getting the ball in. Sideways, backwards, sideways. I just don’t know what we’re trying to achieve with this football and it stops with the manager. 

Just now, PlateSpin said:

Shocking and on so many levels.

Pass, pass, pass, sideways, sideways then back, then forward, lose the ball and ouch.

Sorry (Sarri) football, it's lost on me or am I missing something. Dull to watch even when we win which doesn't look likely most of the time I'm afraid to say.

It's exactly like Van Gaal had United playing, keeping the ball just for the sake of it without any penetration. 

Just now, Chelsbear said:

Yup it’s embarrassing now and a thumping.

Say what you like but Sarri is in big trouble with this result, it’s a huge red neck for roman.

Sarri has nothing to do with this result, he played his best 11 players tonight and all were trash. This last goal is like highschool team defending.

3 minutes ago, forbzy said:

The "Sarri out" brigade will be out in force tonight.

Well, he’s certainly giving them a lot of ammunition with his selections and tactics. Someone earlier mentioned AVB and Scolari. This guy is on course to join them in the short lived Chelsea manager category.