coco

Bournemouth V Chelsea (PL) Wed 30th Jan 19:45 UK

8 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

I have said it a million times Sarri has no Plan B , just like for like subs..  IS IT AGAINST THE RULES TO HAVE 2 STRIKERS ON THE FUKCING PITCH

Not sure he even has a Plan A though.

Edited by PlateSpin

Just now, Gol15 said:

Sarri has nothing to do with this result, he played his best 11 players tonight and all were trash. This last goal is like highschool team defending.

Are you drunk or high

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

What a farce. Teams sit back and we can’t break them down. Teams counter, we can’t defend. We get into the final third, and we seem hell-bent on not getting the ball in. Sideways, backwards, sideways. I just don’t know what we’re trying to achieve with this football and it stops with the manager. 

Makes you wonder why these managers are paid so much money and yet are so blind to what everyone else can see

2 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

I said before we signed Sarri, get Howe in, plays good attacking football, and built his squad on a comparative shoestring

Only because we are making an average team look good that doesn‘t mean we have to get this overrated manager

Edited by DiegoCostaLegend

Incredibly embarrassing. Pedro just crossing to nobody, go 2-0 down and take off our saviour (lol). 

Anyone notice when we get scored on Sarri just looks down and is writing something? Probably, f**k my life.

Well, I guess the PL is done at this point. Might as well field our best team in the 3 cups and rotate in the PL then ! Wont mind if it actually means we get to win the europa + the League Cup and / or the FA cup. Yeah I know, trying to find a silverlining in the clouds atm is pretty hard ! 

1 minute ago, Ballack & Blu said:

I said before we signed Sarri, get Howe in, plays good attacking football, and built his squad on a comparative shoestring

He's English so won't get a look in.

To be fair, a result like this was coming.

no knee jerking but Sarri system doesn’t work here. Only works on teams that try and play. 

90% of the teams we play sit deep and try to counter. 

Its a bore fest and a waste of time!! 

PS, I never want to see Jorginho play as a sole defensive midfielder again. 

1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

Sarri has nothing to do with this result, he played his best 11 players tonight and all were trash. This last goal is like highschool team defending.

Absolutely everything to do with it, he picks the same players over and over, isn't he suppose to motivate and fire them up for games?