coco

Bournemouth V Chelsea (PL) Wed 30th Jan 19:45 UK

2 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Not a trick question but is this really the much vaunted and hyped up Sarriball?

Please tell me it is not so.

People will tell you he doesn’t have the right players.. 

if he wasn’t suited to working with this squad then I question the wisdom of hiring him in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Andy2461 said:

If he does go can he take his golden boy with him lol

Where? No one is buying him for that ridiculous price. He is a system player, so we are stuck loaning him out till his contract expires

Just now, SimonH said:

Did Bournemouth know how we would set up? Yes

Did they know what formation we would play? Yes

Did they know that Jorginho would be a sodding DM? Yes

Did they know we would press high? Yes

did they know we are void of a plan B? Yes.

Sarri must shoulder the majority of the blame IMO. 

Did we know how Bournemouth would play? Yes
Did we know what formation they would play? Yes

Did our players defend like a highschool team? Yes

1 minute ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

Sarri was right about the team lacking mental toughness. We completely dominated the first half and broke down in the second half

He's the one responsible for instilling the right mentality at the club right now.
Currently he's failing miserably.

1 minute ago, SimonH said:

Did Bournemouth know how we would set up? Yes

Did they know what formation we would play? Yes

Did they know that Jorginho would be a sodding DM? Yes

Did they know we would press high? Yes

did they know we are void of a plan B? Yes.

Sarri must shoulder the majority of the blame IMO. 

He won’t listen mate. In fact I think he is sarri lol

Just now, strangebutblue said:

If sarri is so hell bent on getting players from  his time at napoli then he should get koulibaly to replace luiz. 

Exactly. A lot of cash will be needed but worth it.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

3 of the last 4 seasons has been a chore watching us, tortuous at times. Maybe it's time to re-evaluate our expectations because we look nothing like a top team anymore.

I agree. We need to concede and accept that we belong to middle table. We are a team of have-beens and averages with one or two diamonds who will go elsewhere at the end of season.  Sarri's tactical madness does not help either. We have no game plan, players have no clue what to do, they get angry and then stop giving two sh*ts altogether. 

4 minutes ago, JMaher94 said:

Manager has to go. Dressing room doesn't seem interested.

If this is true, then don't you think it's a big problem? How many coaches do we sack before pointing the finger at the players?

Player power at the club has to stop, it's starting to have a really negative affect on the club. What other club would accept Willian being so disrespectful to their manager after a cup win? He was even making jokes about it when he was interviewed a few weeks later. Willian is lucky to be still at the club after that. If Conte can lose his job for basically saying the players are rubbish and moaning all season, then the players should get the same treatment.

1 minute ago, Lampsy said:

Higuain is probably off to manage his minutes for the weekend, 3 full games in a week is too much.

This team isn't complicated to fix. We need an attacking midfielder who can shoot from outside the box and we need a direct threat from the right side. Perfect game for someone like CHO, not Willian who can't do sh*t.

And we need the best CDM in the world playing in that position

Just now, Andy2461 said:

He won’t listen mate. In fact I think he is sarri lol

I just understand the game better than you, that's all. Unless you show me that no player is responsible for all the 3 goals and where did Sarri's tactic fail. Because all I see is trash defending, not worthy for a top 4 team, excuse me, not worthy for the Premier League that is.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

If this is true, then don't you think it's a big problem? How many coaches do we sack before pointing the finger at the players?

Player power at the club has to stop, it's starting to have a really negative affect on the club. What other club would accept Willian being so disrespectful to their manager after a cup win? He was even making jokes about it when he was interviewed a few weeks later. Willian is lucky to be still at the club after that. If Conte can lose his job for basically saying the players are rubbish and moaning all season, then the players should get the same treatment.

Oh I agree with you, I dislike so many of our current group of players. Think they're mercenaries of the highest order.