coco

Bournemouth V Chelsea (PL) Wed 30th Jan 19:45 UK

woke up at 2.45 AM for that, just a few hours before I'm gong to work later. not gonna lie, lately I've been wondering whether it's worth the effort. everytime we have late KO (equals to silly hour for me) we seem to show our worst performance. don't know if I can keep this up

8 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

This summer, get rid of Hazard, and rebuild the whole team.

Oh some fans thought I was nuts when I suggested we flog him in Jan. He is part of the problem.

2 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

If nothing else Conte was a winner, and couldn't stand the players not putting a shift in; he wanted to move the club forward and make them serial winners but the Board didn't have a vision.....and now look at what we have..

Conte was gone when he didn't sign an extension. Conte wasn't sacked, he was shown the door he opened himself 

1 minute ago, forbzy said:

Very possible. Although the medical staff could have assessed him at HT.

They're not always seen right away, and sometimes you stop playing and start again.  To be honest I'd be more surprised then not if Luiz doesn't miss a week

Just now, tmarmsi said:

This is exactly half my point against him! I really can't see him getting the players fired up for a performance.

The players themselves need to actually play, and give a f**k about their own performance, they are the ones that kick the ball you do know that right? If someone is getting £80 000 a week and plays for Chelsea but has no reason to be fired up before a game, he's not good enough for Chelsea anyway. Do you really see players as some bots that need extra programming before every game in order to feel like they have som purpose or what? Gosh, I guess Sarri didn't motivate them enough for this game, he should get sacked...?!

Who's next on the management merry-go-round then, as Sarri clearly isn't lasting much longer?

This in terms of modern Chelsea is as bad as it gets.

On another note Eddie Howe is a quality manager but because he's not born somewhere other than here he doesn't get a top job.

Just now, ducavis said:

Oh some fans thought I was nuts when I suggested we flog him in Jan. He is part of the problem.

My thoughts too. We need to rebuild. You can't build a team around hazard. 

Its like watching the same game on an endless loop the last 2 months, occasionally Hazard or Pedro show up and a result is had, more often than not its this uninspiring possession football with seemingly no purpose when it comes to scoring/ winning matches. If the coach continues with his stubbornness, alas there WILL be only one outcome, we all know this deep down inside even those who still back the bloke.

Just now, Dr Gonzo said:

Who's next on the management merry-go-round then, as Sarri clearly isn't lasting much longer?

This in terms of modern Chelsea is as bad as it gets.

On another note Eddie Howe is a quality manager but because he's not born somewhere other than here he doesn't get a top job.

I'll be very annoyed if we sack Sarri. We need to give him the time

1 minute ago, Barry Bridges said:

Some people want to lay all the blame on Sarri.

Some people want to lay all the blame on the players.

Personally I think there is more than enough blame for all of them to have their fill of it.

I blame Kenyon

Just now, bisright1 said:

My thoughts too. We need to rebuild. You can't build a team around hazard. 

A few players need to pack their bags. Good clear out in the summer. CHO insistence on leaving us is a shame though