Roman Abramovich

Old Shaggy

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

You realise Ol’ Jezzer and Putin are best mates though right? All the filth rich ruskies will be allowed back in!

They'll need to let them back in to pay for the free cars, houses and annual cruises Labour will give away to everyone  if the win.

10 minutes ago, Dixons said:

Errr...it's actually the Communist/ Labour politicians, including the leader,  who are calling for this. I have not made a single word of this up!  

Proof? - a link to someone saying this.  The line in their manifesto (which hasn't been published yet), anything.

And you ARE making this up

11 minutes ago, Dixons said:

He even said last night that it is wrong for people to have a billion. Fact!

Get it right.  What he actually said was it was wrong for there to be billionaires and it was equally wrong for there to be people in poverty.   NOT they were going to take people's  money off them.

Edited by yorkleyblue

10 minutes ago, Dixons said:

Errr...it's actually the Communist/ Labour politicians, including the leader,  who are calling for this. I have not made a single word of this up!  

I’d be keen to see the exact wording that Corbyn used that reflects this. Are you able to share where you read/listened/watched this?

4 minutes ago, yorkleyblue said:

Get it right.  What he actually said was it was wrong for there to be billionaires and it was equally wrong for there to be people in poverty.   NOT they were going to take people's  money off them.

It might not be in their manifesto but it is being talked about within Labour and growing support for it. Clive Lewis even talked about it on the BBC 2 politics live show a month pr so ago He didn't go into details when pressed how they'd do it. I'm sure you'd find it on google if you typed in his name and banning billionaires.

A top female knob in momentum would like this go much, much further, saying on the same show that nobody should have more than a couple of million and money after that should be given to the homeless etc.

Oh, and a big yes to us having billionaires and multi multi billionaires. 

Oh, and the definition of poverty is someone who's income is 60% of average ernings, which according to this current BS poverty line is someone on 16-17 grand a year. That's a gross insult to people who are genuinely living in poverty.

1 hour ago, General said:

Football is the 'People's Game'

Labour party is the party of the 'People'

Enough said really, and btw its the Tories that have 'exiled' Roman from the UK not the bloody Labour Party , but I would expect no more from Daily Fail & Daily Excess readers.

I don't read either paper. Did not vote to leave and have never voted Tory. So yet more typical leftwing stereotyping.

I get all my info from watching parliament TV (and lots of it) and TV shows like politics live on bbc2. It's all from the horses mouths, not biased rags or online sh*t.

Oh, and the so called "peoples party" are actually very good at putting those very people out of work and into poverty, as every single Labour government has done by leaving office with more people unemployed than when they took power. Quite a record is that!