coco

Man City V Chelsea (PL) Sun 10th Feb 16:00 UK

2 minutes ago, enigma said:

I personally see nothing changing with a new coach, probably end up worse. 

You actually think another manager is going to do worse than lose successive away games, four on the bounce with 13 goals conceded and none scored? 

I think you’re delusional if you honestly believe that.

That level of failure is almost unprecedented during Roman’s tenure.

Was a disgrace today on & off the pitch. Everyone in or involved with the 1st team squad needs to take a long hard look at themselves. A malaise has set in, as usual on here & the media the speculation game starts while the club’s propaganda marketing machine carries on flogging Nike shirts. Silence as usual until the inevitable ......

the silver lining - not possible to lose by that scoreline again right ?

f**k me, I’m sitting at a Manchester pub at the moment, having left the match early. Don’t know what to say and me mates either. We haven’t been sh*t, they scored 4 goals of 5 shots in the first half. I’m not sure Sarrri is at fault here, but the players need a wake up call. This has been an embarrassing trip up north.

2 minutes ago, Brutos said:

I am still behind the manager and we have to take a stand at some point

We should only take a stand if the manager is good enough though, I wasn't convinced Sarri was the man to lead us forward before we signed him and I'm certainly not now. We should have taken this stand before we sacked Ancelotti, Conte and maybe even Mourinho 1st and maybe even 2nd time around. So far, Sarri just looks like another AVB or Scolari.

This all started when Mourinho was sacked first time around, it was the beginning of player power at the club. We have had amazing highs in between that time, but at the same time, it's had so much chaos in there too. It's hard to tell where this club is going after every season.

I really don't know what to say after this. Players - all spineless cowards who don;t deserve the support they had today from our away fans, When are we going to take a stand as a club against these players getting paid and downing tools? not putting any effort?  Manager's faults on the side, this was a gutless, embarrassing and unprofessional job from these overpaid prima donnas. A lot of them don't belong to Chelsea. massive clearance was needed years ago, and now we are paying the price.

Sarri? If he has any professional pride, he would resign. not that i expect that...

Sack him? It all depends if the board believe in him and his football. For me, I lost all the trust in him and his system. In the end it is him who is managing these players and dictacting the tactics and the system.

3 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

You actually think another manager is going to do worse than lose successive away games, four on the bounce with 13 goals conceded and none scored? 

with these players. Definitely. Happy to be proved wrong, but doubt I will be. 

3 minutes ago, Brutos said:

Changing a manager will change nothing more than Just setting us back and starting the same old process over and over again

Sounds like you are a great fan of Sun Tzu: “If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”

Keep Sarri, and who knows - maybe in 2029-2030 season we will be in the top 4.

4 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Not just Roman's tenure, any tenure in the Premier League era.

For who? Zola as an interim manager?
He can't do worse. He isnt the best manager in the world but he won't have been ignorant to play with a weak midfield against City at the Etihad.
If Jorginho will still start in that same position in the final of the Carabao cup, I really feel for the fans who are making sacrifice to go and support the team.

Just now, wallosh said:

He can't do worse. He isnt the best manager in the world but he won't have been ignorant to play with a weak midfield against City at the Etihad.
If Jorginho will still start in that same position in the final of the Carabao cup, I really feel for the fans who are making sacrifice to go and support the team.

It’s never a sacrifice to go and support my team. Some people would give everything for the chance. 

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

We should only take a stand if the manager is good enough though, I wasn't convinced Sarri was the man to lead us forward before we signed him and I'm certainly not now. We should have taken this stand before we sacked Ancelotti, Conte and maybe even Mourinho 1st and maybe even 2nd time around. So far, Sarri just looks like another AVB or Scolari.

This all started when Mourinho was sacked first time around, it was the beginning of player power at the club. We have had amazing highs in between that time, but at the same time, it's had so much chaos in there too. It's hard to tell where this club is going after every season.

Hes proven nothing in the first 7 months to warrant sticking with him. Stick with Conte after he won the league with us with a record number of win, then got shafted big time in the next two trransfer windows and still won another cup. Thats when we stick with managers. Or Ancellotti after what he did. 

Sarri refuses to change personel. Refuses to play any of our youngsters even though im CHO and Christensen, they are significantly better than whats on the pitch. Refuses to tweak anything in our system. 

We have suffered the worst two defeats in my memory, in the space of days. We cant seem to score, and this is a problem for months now. 

Most of them helped us win the league a season and a half ago.
People are going way overboard trying to defend our manager here. 

And in that season we had no European football and caught teams off with the 3-5-2 which failed miserably second season. So yes they won but both Jose and Conte said they lacked quality we chastised Jose and Conte me included but maybe they weren't wrong