Chelsea vs Man Utd (FA) Mon 18th Feb 19:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

3 hours ago, Zeta said:

Our high line and possession-based football with little end product, will play directly into Utd's hands, who are very good at counter attacking under Solskjaer. I can see this being a comfortable win for them by 3 or 4 goals.

Lingard and Martial will probably not start as they're injured so that's a bonus. Mata, Lukaku and Sanchez will most likely start which actually will probably play into our hands and there's not an abundance of pace there.

12 hours ago, Zeta said:

Our high line and possession-based football with little end product, will play directly into Utd's hands, who are very good at counter attacking under Solskjaer. I can see this being a comfortable win for them by 3 or 4 goals.

Couldn't disagree more. Utd trying to press us high up the pitch like they tried against PSG will play into our hands. If we play Sarriball properly we're built for breaking a press and killing teams.

I think a draw is more likely, no confidence in our defence just now on the counterattack and Rashford and Lukaku (others injured I believe) will eat up that high line we play if we get it wrong.
It's a good opportunity to knock the Reds out though not sure we will have enough to take it.
A draw will be catastrophic because I can't see us beating them at Old Trafford under Sarri.

43 minutes ago, wallosh said:
58 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:
I think a draw is more likely, no confidence in our defence just now on the counterattack and Rashford and Lukaku (others injured I believe) will eat up that high line we play if we get it wrong.
It's a good opportunity to knock the Reds out though not sure we will have enough to take it.

A draw will be catastrophic because I can't see us beating them at Old Trafford under Sarri.

I think from this round of the FA cup it is now straight to ET and pens, i don't think there are replays anymore. 

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Kepa

Azpi  Christensen  D.Luiz  Emerson

Jorginho

Kante        Kovacic

CHO       Higuain       Hazard

No doubt Willian, Alonso and Rudiger will be in the above team though.

I'd go with that if rlc isnt fit. 

I think we will win this one, I think we will beat spurs at home aswell. Not confident for the cup final though.

7 hours ago, big blue said:

I'd go with that if rlc isnt fit. 

I think we will win this one, I think we will beat spurs at home aswell. Not confident for the cup final though.

I reckon we will draw with Utd, & go to penalty's & then fingers x. Football being so unpredictable, reckon we're beat City. Main concern is 'final hangover' going into Spurs game, so would take a draw.

On 14/02/2019 at 21:57, Zeta said:

That's the spirit!