coco

Chelsea vs Man Utd (FA) Mon 18th Feb 19:30 GMT

BBC are acting like Man Utd. had to put in some sort of special performance here. 

Every Team in the league plays like this against us, it makes it painfully easy to beat us. We cannot score and every counter has about a 50% chance to end in a goal.

I can't defend Sarri any longer. While I don't know what good changing the manager with this lot will do anymore, its clear he isn't going to do it. Zappacosta on while CHO continues to rot on the bench. 

We haven't even tested the keeper........again. We all said at the start of the season "where are the goals going to come from" and we were right to say it, because we look absolutely hopeless in front of goal. There are no goals in this team, and you have a coach that just wants us to pass the ball to death.

Wow I was in such a delusion that we could have won this game 2:0...it's all the opposite. If we lose against Spurs it's officially over for Sarri, too many big games lost.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

We haven't even tested the keeper........again. We all said at the start of the season "where are the goals going to come from" and we were right to say it, because we look absolutely hopeless in front of goal. There are no goals in this team, and you have a coach that just wants us to pass the ball to death.

I think there’s a young guy on the bench who’s pretty good at providing assists and being direct, can’t remember his name though because it’s been so long since I seen him play.