coco

Chelsea vs Man Utd (FA) Mon 18th Feb 19:30 GMT

32 minutes ago, Andy2461 said:

YSame old faces playing the same old way under the same inflexible manager

only be one result , the same sorry football 

i hope I’m wrong

Why so negative? We're at home - a place where we've only lost once this season. These same old players, playing the same old way managed to beat City and Arsenal. And more recently knocked Spurs out of the cup with a very good performance. 

I'm confident we'll win this at the Bridge. Hopefully it'll be a similar atmosphere to the Spurs and City games at home when the crowd were electric.

Edited by DannyVblue

6 hours ago, Slojo said:

Yorkley is that you? You're supposed to be banned! 

Someone has to keep people in here from taking things too far! Personally I think @coco should include that information in the opening post. 

I predict easy win of 2:0 for us.
Your scoreline might be correct but I can't see any easy win here, not even for United. Both managers knows how vital this game is, in fact this is Solksjaer last real chance of winning anything this season, so I don't expect it to be easy for anyone.

I actually have a feeling we'll cruise this. As a fellow countryman of Solskjær, he always plays open football and I think they'll do that tonight as well - which will play right into our hands. This is also one of those games  we always raise our game for. 4-1 win!
I think we'll squeeze you out 2-1.

Can't wait to hear the Liquidator against these lot, they don't stand a chance if we play this with the right mindset.

COME ON CHELSEA

KTBFFH!!!

So, I know what happens today.

Herrera marks Jorginho

We dominate possession, have a few half chances, but get done on the counter (exactly how Man Utd played against Arsenal in the previous round)

Sorry for the negativity. I think we'll be beaten, but not only beaten, completely found out by another team and another journeyman.

So, I know what happens today.
Herrera marks Jorginho
We dominate possession, have a few half chances, but get done on the counter (exactly how Man Utd played against Arsenal in the previous round)
Sorry for the negativity. I think we'll be beaten, but not only beaten, completely found out by another team and another journeyman.

I can't see us losing this game simply because we are playing at home, except it goes to penalty kicks.

14 minutes ago, Erdal1905 said:

DztRS4vW0AEXZ5r.jpg:large

Predictable....

Finding it harder and harder to defend sarri, pedro and Alonso continue to play sh*t, but then they keep getting games.

There is no punishment for poor perfomamces, and no reward for good perfomamces. 

That in itself is not good for motivation, and when you couple that with the weak mentality of this squad, is it any wonder why we look like a team that don't give two f**ks about the result. 

Disappointed.

Hopefully we do the business tonight, because I feel sarri is making a rod for his own back with these team selections. 

I would have liked to see CHO start this instead of Pedro. Looks like RLC is injured as he is not even on the bench.

we better put in a performance and start to go on with a run from here on in.