Anti-Chelsea media

I think fans need to just accept that for now we are the most hated club in the league, and there's sh*t all we can do about it. Until the club starts to counter all the negativity, the media will throw it at us in spades. We've just got to bend over and take it for now.

26 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

It woud be interesting to see if this would change following a takeover by someone like Jim Ratcliffe.

Tottenham are underdogs with an English spine

City play the best football

Liverpool have the emotional weight and the passionate fan base

United have the huge fan base. 

Arsenal are a nice club. 

We are the moneybags, scummy fans, Londoners. Everyone will always hate us. We are Millwall with money. Just get used to it. 

7 hours ago, bisright1 said:

Tottenham are underdogs with an English spine

City play the best football

Liverpool have the emotional weight and the passionate fan base

United have the huge fan base. 

Arsenal are a nice club. 

We are the moneybags, scummy fans, Londoners. Everyone will always hate us. We are Millwall with money. Just get used to it. 

I don't disagree the above are factors yet think this also plays a part:

• Spurs - Jewish influence and Israel are our historic ally in the Middle East.
  • City - Middle Eastern Oil Sheikhs.
  • Liverpool - Fenway Sports - USA and special relationship.
  • Man Utd - Glaziers - USA and special relationship.
  • Arsenal - Stan Kroenke - USA and special relationship.

I think we stand out as being the only one from a hostile nation. 

4 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

I don't disagree the above are factors yet think this also plays a part:

• Spurs - Jewish influence and Israel are our historic ally in the Middle East.
  • City - Middle Eastern Oil Sheikhs.
  • Liverpool - Fenway Sports - USA and special relationship.
  • Man Utd - Glaziers - USA and special relationship.
  • Arsenal - Stan Kroenke - USA and special relationship.

I think we stand out as being the only one from a hostile nation. 

but we have both Miagza & Pulisic on the books - doesn't this help? :Troll_Face:

10 minutes ago, robdog said:

but we have both Miagza & Pulisic on the books - doesn't this help? :Troll_Face:

No might actually work the other way if all of a sudden CFC shirts start taking off in the States and some media personality pipes up about being owned by a Russian Oligarch.

Edited by Strider6003
8 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

No night actually work the other way if all of a sudden CFC shirts start taking off in the States and some media personality pipes up about being owned by a Russian Oligarch.

I tell you what, fools were hoping Pulisic wouldn't sign with Chelsea. Checkout this video from Paul fuckin tool Mariner

Edited by robdog

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Finally the police and media wake up to the homophobic chants yet very little noise from the chattering classes 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50630182

One step forward................

Rather ironically the comedian Tom Allen has a show out tonight where he went to a West Ham match to try and ‘get in to football’ as it’s one thing he said he never really felt comfortable doing as an openly gay man. 

He should have come and joined the rest of us ‘rent boys’ down the Kings Road instead :laugh2:

14 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Finally the police and media wake up to the homophobic chants yet very little noise from the chattering classes 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50630182

One step forward................

Surprised how our fans all (other than small pockets) listened to the Chelsea advice and didn't sing the lampard scored against the pikey song. 

12 hours ago, Munkworth said:

“We're better than that and can come up with much smarter chants that don't abuse our own fans.

Ah, so abuse is fine as long as it’s directed at the opposition. Noted. 

Sorry to play devil's advocate but I was under the impression the statement was in reference to West Ham's own LGBT fans?

Edited by the special one
14 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Rather ironically the comedian Tom Allen has a show out tonight where he went to a West Ham match to try and ‘get in to football’ as it’s one thing he said he never really felt comfortable doing as an openly gay man. 

He should have come and joined the rest of us ‘rent boys’ down the Kings Road instead :laugh2:

We all follow the Chelsea, Over land and sea..... And Brighton...

Come along, come along, come along and sing this song. We’re the boys in blue and we fancy you and we like it up the ...

Edit: Spurs have reclaimed the Y word as a means of deflating opposition fans who used it as a taunt. Maybe we should do the same? 

Yoohoo, Hello Sailor, shut that door, look at this mess, what a gay day etc etc

Edited by Ewell CFC

7 hours ago, Ewell CFC said:

We all follow the Chelsea, Over land and sea..... And Brighton...

Come along, come along, come along and sing this song. We’re the boys in blue and we fancy you and we like it up the ...

Edit: Spurs have reclaimed the Y word as a means of deflating opposition fans who used it as a taunt. Maybe we should do the same? 

Yoohoo, Hello Sailor, shut that door, look at this mess, what a gay day etc etc

I know you’re getting on a bit but you realise it’s not the 1930s anymore right?

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 18:43, Munkworth said:

So you can abuse LGBT fans as long as they don’t support your club? Ok, I’ve got it now. Thanks for the clarity!

If you read the article in the Independent West Hams own LGBT  group (Pride of Irons) condemned the chanting. They said the chants were insulting to all LGBT fans including their own. They did not say it was alright to insult LGBT fans of any club.