Edited by ChelseaFCfan

1 hour ago, ChelseaFCfan said:

To the tune of the Mancs sh*tty Oles at the wheel chant

Sarri’s at the wheel

Tell me how sh*t does it feel

He plays Kante in Central Midfield

Al-on-so some-how on the field

f**k Sarriball

Too many fans think that Kante is played outside of his position. Fact is he has adapted and has been playing well in his new role. For all it's worth AT LEAST KANTE IS NOT DOING BAD AT HIS ROLE.

Point is, I don't agree with this chant.

9 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Too many fans think that Kante is played outside of his position. Fact is he has adapted and has been playing well in his new role. For all it's worth AT LEAST KANTE IS NOT DOING BAD AT HIS ROLE.

Point is, I don't agree with this chant.

He is one of the best midfielders in the world in his previous role. ‘Not doing bad’ is not a ringing endorsement of a good change when he was previously one of the top 5 midfielders in the world.

Alrhough I agree we don’t need that negativity at the match!

Edited by EdinburghBlue

This is who should start:

Dave  Rudi  Christensen  Emerson

RLC  Kante  Barkley 

CHO  Higuain  Hazard 

This is who will start: 

Dave  Rudi  Luiz  Alonso

Kante  Jorginho  Kovacic

Willian  Higuain  Hazard

You can probably pick the subs right now as well. Giroud, CHO and RLC will come on after 70 or 80 minutes. 

At times like this people need to hold it together.Singing songs against the manager or team is not and never has been for me.We need to progress tonight and put in a much better performance against City on Sunday.I hope CHO plays as we need some spark from somewhere.Anyway.....UP THE CHELS !

Support the f**king team and manager until the end. All this singing directed towards the manager and booing the team isn't going to help anyone is it? I can nearly guarantee that the fans singing these songs don't remember a time before Abramovich when being in a cup final, battling for 4th and still being in a european comp would be a pretty solid season. We've become spoilt by our successes

Comfortable victory tonight. Lets not forget that Malmo were pretty terrible and they need to score tonight, so there's a very good chance they will not be sitting 11 men in the six yard box for 90 minutes.

Hopefully the fans at the game will get behind the team tonight. I think their feelings were made clear on Monday and thus no repeat of booing and jeering is necessary and it certainly isn't helpful.

As an aside, the idea that we have become 'spoilt by our success' in the Roman era, is a subjective point. I would describe it more as our expectations have been redefined and we have over this period become accustomed to being in the mix for the big titles year in and year out. I remember well the less glamorous days, I was at Bolton in '83 when we narrowly avoided 3rd tier football and I was at the City ground when Forest hit us for seven and numerous other grim days. But that was a very long time ago and ever since Hoddle arrived and swapped sausage and mash for pasta on the menu, Chelsea FC has been a different world. For a very large number of fans they have known nothing but success and they've only experienced it in today's media environment which I believe contributes to the way we view success and expectation.

Up the Blues!

2 hours ago, RMCM said:

Support the f**king team and manager until the end. All this singing directed towards the manager and booing the team isn't going to help anyone is it? I can nearly guarantee that the fans singing these songs don't remember a time before Abramovich when being in a cup final, battling for 4th and still being in a european comp would be a pretty solid season. We've become spoilt by our successes

I agree to an extent. The start of every game should be a clean slate and let's hope for the best. But if during that game it goes how others have gone of late, then the supporters are well within their rights to voice their frustrations. I would never boo, but I can well understand the jeers and chants of you don't know what you're doing. Supporters can't be expected to just put up with sh*te and bad decisions game after game and just accept it. 

Just now, robdog said:

Dz81M3CWoAAdx0i.jpg

Now these boys need to take this chance they are given! Would've liked to see RLC in the starting 11 but its good he is back in the team. Hopefully he will be ready to go for Sunday!

On 20/02/2019 at 16:36, EdinburghBlue said:

soooo change the players to players with different mentalities then :face_palm:?

I don't see what's wrong with that quote, let's bear in mind that he's not fluent in English, but what he's saying makes sense, it's a valid claim. 

Players can improve, they can get used to a system, they can gel together, they can mature and adjust, it isn't all about getting a new player once something doesn't work out. 

The midfield change we've wanted!! Excited maybe sarri is finally getting it that he may have to bend ever so slightly. 

What does this mean for subs though...Barkley and Kova already on.