coco

Chelsea v Man City (LC-FINAL) Sun 24th Feb 16:30 UK

9 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Please god, no. I would be happy to never see the false 9 again.

The formation Chelsea deployed in the win vs Citeh was the false 9 - so there is proof it works

3 minutes ago, robdog said:

The formation Chelsea deployed in the win vs Citeh was the false 9 - so there is proof it works

Though they did underestimated us quite a bit that time. IMO Hazard-Higuain-Hudson Odoi would be the starting lineup and behind Jorghy,Kante,RLC. 

Edited by Gol15

Kante – Kovacic
  CHO – RLC – Hazard
          Higuain

Good mix of pace, physicality, aggressiveness and if we lined up like that with a gameplan of sitting back, keeping it tight and then counter them we would do well.

On 20/02/2019 at 20:18, nickt1988 said:

Where are people drinking before the game?

In a dark cellar, with no contact to the outside world.

City's match against Schalke mid-week was interesting they had to come back from behind also being down to 10 men.

Sane's freekick was terrific and a long ball out to Sterling got them the winner.

Otamendi was the man sent off.

After watching last nights performance, Id go with this:

Kepa

Azpi, Christensen, Rudiger, Emerson

Kante, RLC, Kovacic/Jorginho

Hazard, Higuain, CHO

Subs:

Luiz, Caballero, Alonso, Willian, Barkley, Zappa

1 hour ago, Backbiter said:

You missed out the Kovacic assist.

It'll be David Luiz tackles Aguero, passes it to Kovacic, then puts it on through to Jorginho for him to score the winning goal in the 94th minute while @just collapses in sudden shock. 

1 minute ago, Slojo said:

It'll be David Luiz tackles Aguero, passes it to Kovacic, then puts it on through to Jorginho for him to score the winning goal in the 94th minute while @just collapses in sudden shock. 

Roughly 93% of Chelsea twitter would explode

3 hours ago, Slojo said:

A completely believable scenario Slojo except it will be our very own fan favourite, Mr Goals himself, Ross da Boss, who buries yet another one in the back of the net and we both implode with the joy of Barkley.

Amen.

We will lose this 4-0.  Last time I got bashed for saying we would lose 3-1, then we end up losing 6-0. Don't come at me about negativity and all that. 

I can already predict how the game will go. Let me save everyone some headache-  Cb passes to Fullback, Fullback passes to Winger, Winger passes to CM, CM passes back to Cb, Cb passes to Fullback, Fullback passes to Winger, Winger passes to CM, CM passes back to Cb, Cb passes to Fullback, Fullback passes to Winger, Winger passes to CM, CM passes back to Cb, Cb passes to Fullback, Fullback passes to Winger, Winger passes to CM, CM passes back to Cb, Cb passes to Fullback, Fullback passes to Winger, Winger passes to CM, CM passes back to Cb, Cb passes to Fullback, Fullback passes to Winger, Winger passes to CM, CM passes back to Cb. Rinse and repeat for 90+ minutes.   

Get smashed on counter each time when we inevitably lose the ball. 

Edited by Semper Fi

Big day for Sarri most of all. Impose your ideas and stubbbornly train the players in a cup final or go for a win. We will pretty quickly see which it is. I fear the former. 

Only reason I feel more confident (not by much mind you) is because our record at Wembley is good and it's a cup final so the players will (hopefully) be up for it. 

I am taking my youngest to his first ever Chelsea final. I am really hoping that Chelsea fans will sing consistently and show the world we are not plastic supporters. When we were sh*t we were some of the most passionate fans in the land. The weight of expectation is killing our fans who are unable to relax and say f**k it we are Chelsea and we are best regardless of how things are going on the pitch.

Look smart, sing loud and make sure the world knows what it means to be Chelsea.