coco

Fulham V Chelsea (PL) Sun 3rd Mar 14:05 UK

We made hard work of that.

Got fortunate with the offside goal at the end, so often you’ll see those given, especially with the defender blocking the linesman’s view of the attacker. 

We should be smashing the granny out of a team like Fulham, no idea why we played so poorly. 

Still so much work to be done under Sarri, don’t think he’s helped himself today with how we set ourselves up, back to pushing the defensive line up too high up the pitch and allowing the opposition to essentially bypass the midfield.

1 minute ago, Andy2461 said:

Him and his predictable subs HAVE to go

enough is enough

The only predictable one was RLC for Barkley only because Kovacic was already on the pitch and Barkley was pretty awful. 

well that was actually entertaining. but why were we so f*cking dirty in possession though, it's like we kept choosing for the hardest possible pass option. yes sometimes it resulted in mesmerizing pass sequence, but lot of times it led to dangerous opportunities for the opp. had Kepa not pulled a masterclass, we would have lost the game guaranteed. oh well, thankfully we won so let's not moan too much

Oh well, more massively underwhelming and sloppy dross. But hey ho, that’s what we’ve come to expect. And thanks to Kepa’s MOTM performance we held on for the points and hang onto the coat tails of Arsenal and United.

Kiev on Thursday. What joy.

32 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Willian has done none of that. I think he's got one shot away into the side netting and created zero chances for anybody.

Ok. At least Hazard got subbed off.

3 pts....by the skin of our teeth

We looked fatigued after the 60th minute. Don't understand why Sarri persisted playing out from the back, and with sending our CMs to press.  The number of times Kante got bypassed high up the field......smh

Most important thing is we're still in the fight for 4th. 

However, I must say, I'm very worried. I'm not sure if Sarri has learned anything from the Man City and Tottenham games. 

Pretty well what I expected. After 2 high profile matches where the team put in improved performances, we looked uninspired today. Thankfully we just about got away with it but against a better team we would be in trouble.