coco

Fulham V Chelsea (PL) Sun 3rd Mar 14:05 UK

I worry about a let down after our big games and that is why I’d rotate. 

Gk

zapps tony christenson pameri 

RLC Jorginho barkely

cho higuain hazard

willian first sub. I think cho does deserve a start

1 hour ago, The Don Antonio said:

Especially with it being a derby and Scott Parker being an English man. I expect a lot of AGGRESSION and FIGHT from fulham. I just hope we kill the game in the first half and not allow fulham fans the chance to influence the game

Absolutely no chance of that happening, shocking set of fans

I think today we'll find out whether Sarri has found a better balance and the players are truly behind him, or if the players just lifted themselves for a cup final and Tottenham. I really hope he founds a way to start CHO vs the worst defense in the league, but I wouldn't hold my breath

Fulham have conceded more goals per game than any other team in the entire English league system.

So if i was wanting to score a goal, today would be a good day to shoot, even from outside the box, yesterday other teams were banging them in all over the place, but we seem more concerned with higher possession stats.

If we don't hammer them by 3+ goals I'll be pissed.

I hope we dont go back to 75% possession & nothing to show for it.

spuds had slightly more possesion than us, but we looked better for it.

I think CHO would shine against Fulham today but I have a feeling it will be same old same as far as team selection.

I want to see a similar tactic vs Man city and Spurs, let them have the ball at the back and only press when they enter our half nick it a counter quickly

Can see this being a tough encounter. For some reason we have a habit of allowing lower teams to break goal droughts, winless streaks etc etc.

Good to see Christensen and Emerson playing. Hoping Adoi comes on ahead of Pedro for Willian, think he'd have more impact in the latter stages if needed. Same for Ruben ahead of Kovacic.

Willian's got three goals this season. He averages 5 per season. His three goals came against Newcastle, Burnley, and Cardiff... three teams that were 16th or lower when we played them.

so what I'm saying is... he's due... he's running out of time to get his 5, and this is the opposition that suits him.