coco

Dynamo Kiev vs Chelsea (EL) Thur 14th Mar 17:55 GMT

Forgive a moan after a 5-0 win, but it still baffles me that Ampadu wasn't even in the squad. We were 3-0 up and he wasn't even worth a spot on the bench?

He has played more minutes for Wales this year than he has for us. Infuriating. CHO has shown that when you actually give people the chance, they do well.

1 minute ago, Spiller86 said:

Forgive a moan after a 5-0 win, but it still baffles me that Ampadu wasn't even in the squad. We were 3-0 up and he wasn't even worth a spot on the bench?

He has played more minutes for Wales this year than he has for us. Infuriating. CHO has shown that when you actually give people the chance, they do well.

True story. Sarri puts from start CHO and RLC but on the bench the standard players that won't need to play anyway...Ampadu could have played.

5 minutes ago, Spiller86 said:

Would you believe Cahill has been involved in more match day squads than Ampadu this season ... ?

2 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

True story. Sarri puts from start CHO and RLC but on the bench the standard players that won't need to play anyway...Ampadu could have played.

Of course he could have played. Could have come on for Kante at halftime.

Those Bayern bids were the best thing that happened to us because it meant Sarri was forced to play CHO. Pity they don't bid big money for Ampadu too.

3 hours ago, The Don Antonio said:

I have been saying it all season..

It started with better than Morata...  My point being that even if he doesnt score he still engages the oppositions center backs, which is something France used to great effect in the world cup

I’ve also thought this for a while . Think he brings a lot and there may even be an element of (bad) luck in his goal-scoring record.

Posted (edited)

UEFA draw on official youtube constantly crashing and direct site link barely working on 465kbps

this sh*t going on for years with all the money yet in 2019 uncapeble to secure working hd stream

Edited by mojo

4 hours ago, Stim said:

Wow people really did find a reason to moan. Impressive.

Its basically the Monty Python "What did the romans ever do for us" Scene now, some people arent happy if they are happy.

Posted (edited)

Dare it be said that Chelsea were far more fluid and faster approach play without Eden and Jorginho on the pitch? Ok so Kiev were pretty pants but this was a performance to enjoy. 

ps I've only just watched the match on BT hence the late opinion.

Edited by gb2cv
ommission

52 minutes ago, gb2cv said:

Dare it be said that Chelsea were far more fluid and faster approach play without Eden and Jorginho on the pitch? Ok so Kiev were pretty pants but this was a performance to enjoy. 

ps I've only just watched the match on BT hence the late opinion.

Hazard yes, Jorginho no.

9 hours ago, dkw said:

Its basically the Monty Python "What did the romans ever do for us" Scene now, some people arent happy if they are happy.

Hence why I started my post with forgive a moan after a 5 nil win :wink:

I'm maybe not as much of a youth hawk as Nibs but it does annoy me lots when we're not giving young players every chance we can. Great that CHO did well but we're wasting Ampadu's talents. I won't apologise for criticising the decision not to even have him on the bench when we were 3-0 up on aggreagte.