coco

Cardiff City vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 31st Mar 14:05 GMT

1 minute ago, coco said:

Yes they do, support the club, wait till the end to boo the performance, load of f**king muppets.

They’re supporting the team, just not the stupid bastard more worried about chomping on dog ends than winning football matches. 

1 minute ago, coco said:

Yes they do, support the club, wait till the end to boo the performance, load of f**king muppets.

You can support the club without having to support an incompetent, stubborn old bastard of a manager..

1 minute ago, ForeverCarefree said:

They’re supporting the team, just not the stupid bastard more worried about chomping on dog ends than winning football matches. 

Bunch of lame yellow bellies.

Just now, shedpensioner said:

How f**king dare you slag off our amazing away support! 

You should resign your admin post, you are the mug!!!!!

So they are completely immune to criticism? They basically shouted off our manager. Is that support I may ask. 

1 minute ago, shedpensioner said:

How f**king dare you slag off our amazing away support! 

You should resign your admin post, you are the mug!!!!!

I’ll second the criticism. So if you want me out, ask the admin. Shameful behaviour to boo your manager or team, under any circumstances. For him and the team it’s like playing away squared. Well done to them! 

Get in, 1 point off 3rd. Im buzzing after that even though we have completely robbed them blind. Seeing as weve been cheated time and time again this season, i cant even feel sorry.

However Sarri if not now needs to be gone by this seasons end. Loftus Cheek with yet another goal and another performance that has changed our whole gameplay, but yet again, brought in with 20 mins or so. No Callum Hudson odoi, a ful England Int who cant get 5 mins for us. Defense of rudiger and Luiz both abysmal game after game, and yet Christensen whos been great this year cant get any minutes. Alonso with another woeful performance. 

If Hazard goes next season we are completely finished if Sarri is in charge. Again he did more in 35 mins then our whole 11 in the first half.

I've got to believe they play to instruction, because that was crap, the coaching is utter sh*te, i spotted a situation with RLC, Willian and Alonso five or six little 5 yd passes, and 3 chances to at least put a cross into the box, absolute Tedium football