coco

Cardiff City vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 31st Mar 14:05 GMT

Poor first half,too slow in possession. Stray passing and no creativity. That’s why it’s so easy for whoever we play. They have chance to recover and stop our attacks. I have to admit its really is hard to watch us at the moment.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, shedpensioner said:

This is without a doubt the worst football I’ve ever watched us play, we’re a team of nothingness!

Sarri is a joke of a manager, bring back AVB! 

And Sarri was bought in to make us play good football. The football we play is complete sh*te.

Edited by Scott Harris

Just now, shedpensioner said:

This is without a doubt the worst football I’ve ever watched us play, we’re a team of nothingness!

Sarri is a joke of a manager, bring back AVB! 

He's a fraud. Should head on back to Italy with his horrible so called Sarri-ball. Doing his best to lose Hudson Odoi for this club as well so kindly f off.

2 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

1 minute ago, WhiteWall said:

Is 1 your lowest, or is there any chance to go lower?

1 minute ago, Sapper245 said:

Can u give a minus score

that good eh? - f*ck sake after Rangers gifting that other lot the win today I was looking for something to cheer me up...........::ChElSeaFLag:: 

I actually fell asleep about 15 minutes in. And woke up to see i didnt miss anything. By the sounds of it, weve been boring. Please dont tell me weve had no shots again? Although why are any of us surprised? Bar the Europa League when the irony is our better B Tean plays, this season has been a joke, and im not talking about our league position either. People wanted attacking football, well i was more inspired under park the bus Mourinho.

Is like a glimpse into next next season.

Hazard has gone and Sarri persists with picking Willian and Pedro week in, week out whilst Pulisic and CHO warm the bench.

We labour away every game, struggling to beat even the worst teams the league has to offer.

When asked about the youthful options he has on the bench Sarri mumbles through a mouthful of dog ends something about them needing to improve in the defensive phase and not needing to put pressure and expectations on them.

1 minute ago, Oli said:

I actually fell asleep about 15 minutes in. And woke up to see i didnt miss anything. By the sounds of it, weve been boring. Please dont tell me weve had no shots again? Although why are any of us surprised? Bar the Europa League when the irony is our better B Tean plays, this season has been a joke, and im not talking about our league position either. People wanted attacking football, well i was more inspired under park the bus Mourinho.

FDC96F5F-CC8A-4DC3-B609-757DC028ADFE.thumb.png.d648acf4d15eec9be8d2fd09a0986dc9.png

Just sack Sarri. There’s no signs of improvement and I’m not really sure if he can be trusted, even with new signings.

Naturally you get abit of a boost after getting rid of the manager, like us many times, and United this season. Sack Sarri and then enjoy a strong finish to the season.

8 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

Can we honestly say that any other "top six" would be labouring like this against relegation fodder like Cardiff. Seriously?

City won 5-0 at Cardiff, United won 5-1, Tottenham won 3-0, and Arsenal won 3-2. Liverpool not played them away yet.  So scoring 3 is the par score for the other top six ...

False 9 switch at HT, leave Kante on the bench and use the more attacking Loftus-Cheek. Let Hazard run the show in the middle with Kovacic sat deep.

Jorginho for RLC

CHO for Pedro

Higuain for Hazard

Kovacic

RLC            Barkley

Willian        Hazard         CHO

1 minute ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Is like a glimpse into next next season.

Hazard has gone and Sarri persists with picking Willian and Pedro week in, week out whilst Pulisic and CHO warm the bench.

We labour away every game, struggling to beat even the worst teams the league has to offer.

When asked about the youthful options he has on the bench Sarri mumbles through a mouthful of dog ends something about them needing to improve in the defensive phase and not needing to put pressure and expectations on them.

Nostradamus. 

If we don't win this game, you'd have to ask yourself if, despite the promise of his style, whether Sarri's squad management and overly predictable tactics make him the right man to manage us going forward.  

Mind, I had reservations about him after the 0-6 game against Man City. You don't normally come back from defeats like that in my experience. 

that is the most depressing football ive seen us play , absolutely no pace or imagination .

pls let this be Sarris last game , I have never been so bored watching us play.

Pedro 0/10, Jorginho 1/10

Higuain 0/10, kovacic -2/10 (not even heard his name)

Willian -1/10,barkley 1/10  

and i wonder why we dont score enough . 

2 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Does anyone know any other good sports to follow?

For the first time in a millennia, I've enjoyed watching the Brisbane Lions (who were winning AFL Premierships during the late Bates/early Roman years) more than Chelsea ATM. 

The Board is culpable for appointing this manager and for the sh*te we have seen this season; they contributed to the end of last seasons disaster with their spat with Conte....we could have gone forward in leaps and bounds had he not fallen out with them and they had given him the players he wanted; he had passion and a winning mentality, unlike the banker we have sat on the bench, who spends more time doing his finances in his little black book than giving the players a kick up the arse and organizing things.