Revenge this time..

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I knew it, I f*cking knew it. You know there are still scouse tw*ts out there claiming that there is "evidence" and "complete proof" that this was an actual goal. ANd to think that their songs about winning it 5 times etc are all based on an absolutley shocking decision by a linesman who was non the wiser.....revenge had better be served this time....I hope with a thunderous strike that bulges the net....leave the scousers in no doubt that they are going home!!

I wish i could be more confident about Wednesdays game but lets just say im cautious . Actually , maybe nervous was the word i was looking for . Nothing would give me more pleasure than stuffing THEM because im sick to my back teeth listening to them crapping on and on and on about their past and how we bought 2 titles but couldnt buy the C.L.

Losing to them would hurt a lot more than losing the title and id have to put up with endless b*****ks from all angles .

The defeat 2 years ago was like getting knocked out by Mike Tyson , i just couldnt handle the same again .

Nervous , not because i dont feel we can beat em , but because i couldnt bear to watch them celebrate .

that there is some of the funniest evidence i have ever seen. A london based sports broadcasting company get one of their geeks to play about on his computer. I love the way that from the TV pictures that show Gallas' standing foot being about an inch from the goal line, they deduce that he was standing a foot and a half from it. Absolutely brilliant. Whether or not it crossed the line, I have no idea, i personally think it was probably about 60 percent over the line so probably not a goal, but to use that as evidence and to suggest it is NASA technology is highly f**king amusing. That has cheered me up no end on a monday morning!!

Just remember boys, the goal was given, and it was only one goal, after only 6 mins. You may still feel regret, but surely it is that you failed rto score a single goal over 180 minutes (oh, plus 6, yes SIX, miutes of injury time!!)

In the words of my favourite referee... paraphrased of course... "I was waiting to see whether the linesman flagged for a goal before making the decision, if he hadnt I would have given a penalty and sent off Cech."

I would have thought you'd have preferred the goal against, personally.

that there is some of the funniest evidence i have ever seen. A london based sports broadcasting company get one of their geeks to play about on his computer. I love the way that from the TV pictures that show Gallas' standing foot being about an inch from the goal line, they deduce that he was standing a foot and a half from it. Absolutely brilliant. Whether or not it crossed the line, I have no idea, i personally think it was probably about 60 percent over the line so probably not a goal, but to use that as evidence and to suggest it is NASA technology is highly f*****g amusing. That has cheered me up no end on a monday morning!!

Just remember boys, the goal was given, and it was only one goal, after only 6 mins. You may still feel regret, but surely it is that you failed rto score a single goal over 180 minutes (oh, plus 6, yes SIX, miutes of injury time!!)

In the words of my favourite referee... paraphrased of course... "I was waiting to see whether the linesman flagged for a goal before making the decision, if he hadnt I would have given a penalty and sent off Cech."

It was only the mass sharp intake of breath (gasping) from the kop end, thinking that there might be a slim chance of scoring against Chelsea that the ball got sucked in that far anyway icon_wink.gif

And you lot call the toffees bitter icon_lol.gif

that there is some of the funniest evidence i have ever seen. A london based sports broadcasting company get one of their geeks to play about on his computer. I love the way that from the TV pictures that show Gallas' standing foot being about an inch from the goal line, they deduce that he was standing a foot and a half from it. Absolutely brilliant. Whether or not it crossed the line, I have no idea, i personally think it was probably about 60 percent over the line so probably not a goal, but to use that as evidence and to suggest it is NASA technology is highly f*****g amusing. That has cheered me up no end on a monday morning!!

It was only the mass sharp intake of breath (gasping) from the kop end, thinking that there might be a slim chance of scoring against Chelsea that the ball got sucked in that far anyway icon_wink.gif

And you lot call the toffees bitter icon_lol.gif

I dont get the bitter reference? It is Chelsea fans harping on about the one that got away, the great conspiracy preventing them from winning, "The Hub Caps Cheating". I am happy in rememberence of one of the greatest nights of my life, whether the ball crossed the line or not doesnt bother me in the slightest, however it does seem to get you lot quite worked up, doesnt it?!

Does'nt bother me at all Rob. In fact, there is plenty to laugh at with all things Scouse to cheer me right up.

You won on that night. No hard feelings from me.

As you have pointed out, we could'nt score against you over two legs, which is not your fault.

How could we get upset, when most of us here have never, and will never, see Liverpool win a league title? icon_lol.gif

That's comedy. Right there.

Does'nt bother me at all Rob. In fact, there is plenty to laugh at with all things Scouse to cheer me right up.

As you have pointed out, we could'nt score against you over two legs, which is not your fault.

How could we get upset, when most of us here have never, and will never, see Liverpool win a league title? icon_lol.gif

if most of you have never seen Liverpool win a league title that just goes that little bit further to suggesting you are mostly johnny come lately's. Are you suggesting this is true?

I'm only 25 and i've seen us win a league title, admittedly it was a while ago, and admittedly it was called something different, but i definately remember it!

Oh your back!!

Look..... no one gives a f**k what scousers think!

Im 24 and I dont remember seeing Liverpo*l win the league.

Your supporters dish so much out they should expect to take some back,so f**k off!

fantastic. Such elloquence. Are you by any chance a novelist, i think i have read some of your works before. If you are twenty four and cannot remember 1990 then you have been using too many recreational drugs my friend.

Oh your back!!

Your supporters dish so much out they should expect to take some back,so f**k off!

Glory, can't you remember who won the league when you were 8?? Surely everyone know's who won the league when they we're 8 years old!! Or is it just those who won it and want to remember? icon_rolleyes.gif

stirthepot.gif

if most of you have never seen Liverpool win a league title that just goes that little bit further to suggesting you are mostly johnny come lately's. Are you suggesting this is true?

I'm only 25 and i've seen us win a league title, admittedly it was a while ago, and admittedly it was called something different, but i definately remember it!

I haven't been on this forum long, but I have been a Chelsea supporter since the late '60s, and used to watch them regularly home and away during the '70s and '80s. And already I know that many of the more frequent visitors to this forum have been supporting the club for as long, and some for much longer than myself. I don't know how old Elliot is, but I've seen enough of his contributions to know that he's not a JCL, and neither as I've already pointed out, are the majority of those contributing to this forum. Maybe he was referring to the Premiership title, which Liverpool have never won.

To hear bitterness from Liverpool fans, you've only got to listen to the average football phone-ins whether on Talksport or 5Live. This impression is fostered by the your lot constantly harping on about history. Never mind the chant of:

"Poor old Chelsea FC, you ain't got no history."

I could write a book about the history we ain't got, I'm not the only one. Not by a long long way.

Oh your back!!

fantastic. Such elloquence. Are you by any chance a novelist, i think i have read some of your works before. If you are twenty four and cannot remember 1990 then you have been using too many recreational drugs my friend.

Re-arrange these words and you'll find out what I think of Liverp*ol........

Fans Killed Own Your You

Oh your back!!

Re-arrange these words and you'll find out what I think of Liverp*ol........

Fans Killed Own Your You

You. are. an. idiot.

Rearrange those words to find what i think of you. ps, i have made it easy for you as i can sense a lack of intelligence on your part.

I haven't been on this forum long, but I have been a Chelsea supporter since the late '60s, and used to watch them regularly home and away during the '70s and '80s. And already I know that many of the more frequent visitors to this forum have been supporting the club for as long, and some for much longer than myself. I don't know how old Elliot is, but I've seen enough of his contributions to know that he's not a JCL, and neither as I've already pointed out, are the majority of those contributing to this forum. Maybe he was referring to the Premiership title, which Liverpool have never won.

To hear bitterness from Liverpool fans, you've only got to listen to the average football phone-ins whether on Talksport or 5Live. This impression is fostered by the your lot constantly harping on about history. Never mind the chant of:

"Poor old Chelsea FC, you ain't got no history."

I could write a book about the history we ain't got, I'm not the only one. Not by a long long way.

Just so you know, i do know that most of the poster on here (or the vocal ones anyhow) have been there for a long time, and i respect that, I was merely trying to emphasise that his point of 'most people on here wont have seen us win the league' was bollcoks.

and if you based your opinion of football fans on the morons that make phone ins work, no premiership club would come out of it well, as i am sure you have plenty of your own idiots out there.

As for the 'istory song, its just a song mate, and it doesnt go 'poor old' either! icon_wink.gif

Rob, not that i should have to explain myself, but i am coming up to 24.

Only starting getting into football, and felt old enough to understand what it was all about come the age of about 10?

So no, never had the pleasure of consciously watching any Liverpool captain lift a league trophy.

Which is nice.

Rob, not that i should have to explain myself, but i am coming up to 24.

Only starting getting into football, and felt old enough to understand what it was all about come the age of about 10?

So no, never had the pleasure of consciously watching any Liverpool captain lift a league trophy.

Which is nice.

ive got some good videos if you would like to borrow them. Unfortunately they are in black and white, on betamax, is that any use to you.

as an aside to all this bickering, any of you wake up this morning with butterflies. Cant wait for these games now, so f*****g nervous, dont remember it being this stressful last time around!

Ditto - with the Newcastle game only yesterday and then the aftermath of our poor performance I think it has only been today that I have started to really focus in on Wednesday's game. I am going to have to go out to watch it as there is no way I am going to put my family (and especially my kids) through the ugly sight of me tearing the living room apart throughout the 90 minutes. Both legs are going to be close as hell, and probably not a lot of fun to sit through. I can easily see it going to goal difference as both teams are going to be pretty cagey about conceding.

as an aside to all this bickering, any of you wake up this morning with butterflies. Cant wait for these games now, so f*****g nervous, dont remember it being this stressful last time around!

Rob,

Im not bickering?! Far from it. icon_wink.gif

Thanks for your most generous offer of the Betamax, but i will have to decline.

There is a Hollyoaks omnibus that i am yet to catch up with.

Here's an idea though; bury that betamax vid in some sort of casket, and then in 100 years time, someone may dig it up, probably a scouser, so he can bang on about the last time 'The Pool' won the title during all that great 'istory n' stuff.

Yup same for me.

I can see it being 0-0 on Wednesday (no Ballack, no Riccy, no Essien) which is fine for me and weighs in perfectly with my now almost psychotic quest for ultimate 2005 revenge.

I think at this stage of the competition home advantage in the 2nd leg brings its own pressures and as long as we dont concede at SB i will be thrilled whatever the result.

Yup same for me.

I can see it being 0-0 on Wednesday (no Ballack, no Riccy, no Essien) which is fine for me and weighs in perfectly with my now almost psychotic quest for ultimate 2005 revenge.

I think at this stage of the competition home advantage in the 2nd leg brings its own pressures and as long as we dont concede at SB i will be thrilled whatever the result.

This seems to be the general thinking, i know i expect a 0-0 on wednesday. I hate playing at home second leg, although i know its merits, but f**king hell am i bricking it about this one. God knows what it would be like if we get through and have to face united. Dont think i'll make it through the final.

Just so you know, i do know that most of the poster on here (or the vocal ones anyhow) have been there for a long time, and i respect that, I was merely trying to emphasise that his point of 'most people on here wont have seen us win the league' was bollcoks.

and if you based your opinion of football fans on the morons that make phone ins work, no premiership club would come out of it well, as i am sure you have plenty of your own idiots out there.

As for the 'istory song, its just a song mate, and it doesnt go 'poor old' either!

Ok good. I wouldn't like to see this or any other thread on this forum degenerate into a slanging match. Every club has it's fair share of idiots, just as the bigger, more successful clubs (which sadly also includes that lot just down the M62 from you) has their share of JCLs, tourists and so on. A word on radio phone ins. Those calling 5Live tend to be a lot less rabid than those phoning Talksport, but they do make an impression. Whether false or otherwise, they make their voices heard.

Maybe just maybe you'll live long enough to see Liverpool win their first Premiership. You never know.

And the "'istory" song? It's the thought that counts.

::Scalf::COME ON YOU BLUES ::Scalf::