coco

Chelsea vs West Ham Utd (PL) Mon 8th Apr 20:00 GMT

this is the type of match Sarri must win to keep his job, on too many occasions this season we let games like this slip and end up where we are right now. Forget about the Liverpool game, win this and we are third, extra pressure on Spurs/Arsenal even they have a game in hand.

11 minutes ago, icecoolguy22 said:

this is the type of match Sarri must win to keep his job, on too many occasions this season we let games like this slip and end up where we are right now. Forget about the Liverpool game, win this and we are third, extra pressure on Spurs/Arsenal even they have a game in hand.

I can totally understand what you mean. Also this is what, our third or 4th opportunity to get up without playing our direct rivals for those spots? A win here would keep me, and I imagine a lot of other people from ranting again about Sarri!

Play the same team but put Higuain in and a good performance looks more secured, even if our team ends up looking average at least the lineup most people want to see is there so can't blame Sarri...But play the usual team and don't perform well...expect more votes for Sarri out!

1 hour ago, Nibs said:

And Andy Carroll - he always has a habit of getting off his death bed and performing well against us.

No he doesn't, he's only scored four past us and three of them were when we were in some of our worst periods in the modern era and apart from the 2012 final (which we won anyway) he's never played particularly great against us.

I'd go with this for West ham and Pool

Kepa

Dave Rudi Luiz Emerson

Kante Jorginho RLC

Odoi Giroud Hazard

For Prague I'd go with 

Kepa

Zappa Christensen Ruid ALonso

Kante Kovacic Barkley

Pedro Higuain Willian

7 minutes ago, Zola said:

Huge opportunity to go 3rd - although we then go on to play liverpool and man utd away later this month !

Looking forward to the business end of the season, it's a time of the year that's been a bit like Christmas for Chelsea fans, and with a hell of a god chance of European success again, merry Chelsea it may be again.

2 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

Why on earth are we playing on a Monday, 3 days before Europe?

I really don’t understand because there were only one game yesterday. Surely we could have played yesterday instead.

Our schedule since the international break has been a f**king joke tbh. 

We should've played Cardiff on the Saturday since we were one of 6 teams with a midweek game, and we should've played yesterday since we had away fixture in Europe. 

So the premier league have handicapped us by 2 rest days in a very busy schedule anyway. 

Liverpool will obviously benefit, having played Friday night to give them a nice rest for Wednesday's home game against Porto, and they will get another extra day or 2 depending on travel before we go there on Sunday. 

58 minutes ago, Argo said:

No he doesn't, he's only scored four past us and three of them were when we were in some of our worst periods in the modern era and apart from the 2012 final (which we won anyway) he's never played particularly great against us.

Sorry Mr Pedantic - it was a joke comment!!

1 minute ago, Strider6003 said:

Wilshere might be back for this one.

Doubt it. He played for the U-23s only yesterday. 

Carroll out for the season which is good. No excuses really, just need the right team selection....

Posted (edited)

Game day ! Come on Chelsea !! ::ChELSeAFaN::

Hope for the same team like in the last game and a positive result, it will put as 3 points clear of Arsenal, 5 points clear of Man U and 2 points above Spurs ( of course until they play their games, nevertheless pressure would be on them ).

Edited by BadBlue

Come on Chelsea. If there's any other way of making Monday's better I'm not sure what it is. 

Emerson, Loftus Cheek and Adoi hopefully.

They'll be right up for this, need to get into them early. KTBFFH.