Jump to content

KonaKai Blue

Racist fanbase?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Dixons said:

When i see or read something i don't keep links or notes so i can use them for facts on a forum years later. So, just before i go out i did a quick google and got this from August 18 @ bbc.co.uk.  "Swedish nationl tv  says 58% of  men convicted of rape are immigrants".  So, a small minority are responsible for the majority of rapes. That would very much tie in with the rise in rape.

Dixons mate I am aware of what you are talking here is the link https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764 and it's BBC so watch them deny that as a credible source. These are what are referred to as hate facts, facts that are uncomfortable truths. I have come across incurious people like this before, save the link for the next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Osborne3 said:

Dixons mate I am aware of what you are talking here is the link https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764 and it's BBC so watch them deny that as a credible source. These are what are referred to as hate facts, facts that are uncomfortable truths. I have come across incurious people like this before, save the link for the next time.

What point are you trying to make with that BBC report? That Sweden's rape figures have gone up by 2000% due to migrants? It gives a very different figure:

 

Quote

"We are very clear in the programme that it is a small percentage of the people coming from abroad who are convicted of rape," chief editor Ulf Johansson told the BBC.

He pointed out that the number of reported rapes in Sweden was far higher, so no conclusions could be drawn on the role of immigrants in sexual attacks.

 

When Sweden took in its highest number of asylum seekers in 2015, the number of reported rapes declined by 12%

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/08/2019 at 18:15, Backbiter said:

What point are you trying to make with that BBC report? That Sweden's rape figures have gone up by 2000% due to migrants? It gives a very different figure:

 

 

There was a big spike of reported rapes in Sweden but that's due to the change of definition, if you look at the stats you would think Sweden is the rape capital of the world but it's not the case when you look into it, nearly just about everything is counted as a rape and women are encouraged to report it more often. 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/

When they changed the law in 2005, you saw a major increase of rapes, this was before they had an immigration spike of refugees. 

C5CznreUcAABigC.jpg

Edited by Slojo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/08/2019 at 13:43, Dixons said:

My info comes from RT, which can hardly be classed as a rightwing media outlet.

Yes, you are right, the Swedish police will publicly deny there are no go areas.

RT sent in a TV crew to one of those rumoured areas and it didn't take long before the crew were physically threatened and attacked and being forced to end filming and leave the area. I saw it with my own eyes!!!

 

 

The New York Times has just done a feature which mentions the Russian report you saw. You should read it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/world/europe/sweden-immigration-nationalism.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

This is what happens if you let lots of foreign people into a country without a democratic mandate and no means of supporting themselves..... there are consequences.

The part that people conveniently leave out is their countries are f**ked and war torn because Europeans have been destabilising and colonising them for centuries to take their resources now America just start fights to sell weapons, so people want to benefit from that economically and not have the fall out? 

Yes immigrants cause problems as do natives it’s just less highlighted, yes some immigrants should be kicked out for abusing their host countries and yes some of them are uneducated and uncivilised that’s what happens when you come from war torn countries.

 There are plenty of uneducated uncivilised white men in our country who have never known war or real hardship imagine bombing some scouse estate scroats for 15 years killing their relatives removing any form of joy or security from their lives then send them to some peaceful soft country somewhere where the people look just like the ones bombing them and killing their families and say off you go play nice lads, what could go wrong? 

To be fair you have to have perspective not sit in a high chair in a safe country where you have everything provided for you even if you can’t be arsed working and shake your head at look down your nose at people that don’t meet your expectations.

The problem is far more complex and starts with western foreign policy, there was a time Europeans living in the dark ages traveled to the Middle East for education, there’s a lot of ignorance and lack of understanding it’s all too easy to point fingers, guys like Farage and Trump know this and use it to their benefit as do sh*thole outlets like the daily mail. 

Simple scratch the surface answers to complex deep rooted problems, got problems? There’s an immigrant it’s his fault...sorted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Backbiter said:

The New York Times has just done a feature which mentions the Russian report you saw. You should read it:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/world/europe/sweden-immigration-nationalism.html

I stopped reading as soon as I saw it was bringing up Nazis. Exactly the same evil, dangerous sh*t the commie run Labour extremists will come up with. Say anything about immigration and some of the problems it has caused, then you are called a Nazi. 

As i said in a previous post, the Swedes in the program I saw were decent, caring but worried people. Worried for native born Swedes and new arrivals. Worried about the crime caused by ghetto's and a lack of integration. These Swedes had nothing whatsoever to do with Swedish Nazis!

And btw. Why did you single out just the bit about Sweden, ignoring the  violence in America and the violence and murder of whites in South Africa that I mentioned.

You see. Unlike you, David Lammy, Diana Abbott and the Labour commies, I will call out racism and bad behaviour whoever it's done by and wherever they are from.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dixons said:

I stopped reading as soon as I saw it was bringing up Nazis. Exactly the same evil, dangerous sh*t the commie run Labour extremists will come up with. Say anything about immigration and some of the problems it has caused, then you are called a Nazi. 

As i said in a previous post, the Swedes in the program I saw were decent, caring but worried people. Worried for native born Swedes and new arrivals. Worried about the crime caused by ghetto's and a lack of integration. These Swedes had nothing whatsoever to do with Swedish Nazis!

And btw. Why did you single out just the bit about Sweden, ignoring the  violence in America and the violence and murder of whites in South Africa that I mentioned.

You see. Unlike you, David Lammy, Diana Abbott and the Labour commies, I will call out racism and bad behaviour whoever it's done by and wherever they are from.

 

 

 

 

 

I wrote one sentence and didn't 'single out Sweden' or any country, so I have no idea why you wrote that . The only reason I thought you should read it was because it referenced a Russian TV report that sounds like the one you saw. I thought you'd have been interested in how they (allegedly) staged the footage it broadcast. 

But you appear to have concluded after about three lines that the New York Times is written by "commie run Labour extremists", which I am sure will come as a shock to its reporters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dixons said:

I stopped reading as soon as I saw it was bringing up Nazis made me look like an idiot who'd fallen for propaganda from RT News. Exactly the same evil, dangerous sh*t the commie run Labour extremists A comprehensive & nuanced piece of journalism that the NY Times will occasionally come up with but way beyond me. Say anything Spout sh*t about immigration and some of the problems it has caused, then you are called a Nazi out for it.

As i said in a previous post, the Swedes in the program I saw were decent, caring but worried people. Worried for native born Swedes and new arrivals. Worried about the crime caused by ghetto's fake & inflamatory news reports and a lack of integration. These Swedes had nothing whatsoever to do with Swedish Nazis! are as gullible as I am.

And btw. Why did you single out just the bit about Sweden, ignoring the  violence in America and the violence and murder of whites in South Africa diversionary whataboutism that I mentioned.

You see. Unlike you, David Lammy, Diana Abbott and the Labour commies, and notwithstanding that I have been owned in this thread & completely taken apart, I will continue to show  stupidity to anyone who reads this thread call out racism and bad behaviour whoever it's done by and wherever they are from.

Fixed it for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dixons said:

I stopped reading as soon as I saw it was bringing up Nazis. Exactly the same evil, dangerous sh*t the commie run Labour extremists will come up with. Say anything about immigration and some of the problems it has caused, then you are called a Nazi. 

As i said in a previous post, the Swedes in the program I saw were decent, caring but worried people. Worried for native born Swedes and new arrivals. Worried about the crime caused by ghetto's and a lack of integration. These Swedes had nothing whatsoever to do with Swedish Nazis!

And btw. Why did you single out just the bit about Sweden, ignoring the  violence in America and the violence and murder of whites in South Africa that I mentioned.

You see. Unlike you, David Lammy, Diana Abbott and the Labour commies, I will call out racism and bad behaviour whoever it's done by and wherever they are from.

 

 

 

 

 

Do you find it hard to hide the fact you’re a covert racist pretending not to be? You’re a white man in South Africa complaining about immigration you f**king wally 

Edited by WalterWhiteCFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, WalterWhiteCFC said:

Do you find it hard to hide the fact you’re a covert racist pretending not to be? You’re a white man in South Africa complaining about immigration you f**king wally 

I''m a white man in England .

If you read what in said a previous post my comments about South Africa had nothing to do with immigration. It was calling  out the racist violence and murder of white people in that country and a political party that wants to rid South Africa of white people, either by force or by genocide. Yes, the South African whites treatment of blacks was appalling, but two wrongs don't make a right. I was against apartheid and the old regime, but I'm equally against what's happening there now. 

My original  points were about showing it's not just some white people being nasty and racist.There are vile, nasty, racist black people around the world doing terrible things and that black people are not the poor, innocent victims the biased, left wing media portray them to be.

As for me being racist. I could give a rats ass what you and others on here think about me.  I know how I have always treated people. 

 

Oh, and by the way. My family has mixed race people in it. So you can jolly well go and f**k yourself!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slightly off topic but on BBC News London last night there was a feature on a monument which is planned for Waterloo Station in honour of the Windrush Generation.

Sounds OK with me. Next thing there’s a hatchet faced Labour councillor saying it’s outrageous that the monument is not in Brixton. Cue some other chip on his shoulder, self appointed  “ community leader” insisting that there should be separate monuments in Waterloo, Brixton, Notting Hill, Harlesden, and Hackney.

All the while the reporter is nodding his head in agreement, no doubt to scared stiff to do anything other than give the interviewees free reign.

Edited by Ewell CFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Backbiter said:

I wrote one sentence and didn't 'single out Sweden' or any country, so I have no idea why you wrote that . The only reason I thought you should read it was because it referenced a Russian TV report that sounds like the one you saw. I thought you'd have been interested in how they (allegedly) staged the footage it broadcast. 

But you appear to have concluded after about three lines that the New York Times is written by "commie run Labour extremists", which I am sure will come as a shock to its reporters. 

I never said the article was written by Labour commies. I said it was the same kind of bs that the Labour commies are coming out with.                                                                                       Stockholm, Malmo, Gothenburg, Norrkoping, Boriange and other places have all had riots. Are you telling me the riots are down to Russian tv crews going round  Sweden bribing people? Are they at it in America as well? Maybe they bribed the locals in Tottenham.                                                                           

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dixons said:

I never said the article was written by Labour commies. I said it was the same kind of bs that the Labour commies are coming out with.                                                                                       Stockholm, Malmo, Gothenburg, Norrkoping, Boriange and other places have all had riots. Are you telling me the riots are down to Russian tv crews going round  Sweden bribing people? Are they at it in America as well? Maybe they bribed the locals in Tottenham.                                                                           

I hate wading in on nonsense, but

But Labour "commies" - or the left wing of the labour party that are currently in charge of Labour - are not traditionally pro immigration. They naturally fall on having limits on immigration because they want to protect the working class communities they represent. David Lammy isn't a commie, he's just someone who represents his community, which is in North London.

What you are thinking of is the centre-right wing of the labour party, or blairites, who opened up the EU doors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ewell CFC said:

Slightly off topic but on BBC News London last night there was a feature on a monument which is planned for Waterloo Station in honour of the Windrush Generation.

Sounds OK with me. Next thing there’s a hatchet faced Labour councillor saying it’s outrageous that the monument is not in Brixton. Cue some other chip on his shoulder, self appointed  “ community leader” insisting that there should be separate monuments in Waterloo, Brixton, Notting Hill, Harlesden, and Hackney.

All the while the reporter is nodding his head in agreement, no doubt to scared stiff to do anything other than give the interviewees free reign.

But why have a monumnt just for one "group" of people and not others?  What about one for the Ugadan Asians, the Indians and Pakistani's who played a massive part in changing the opening hours of our shops, and what we eat. One for Jews, Italians, Greeks, Irish and a retro ones for the Romans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bisright1 said:

I hate wading in on nonsense, but

But Labour "commies" - or the left wing of the labour party that are currently in charge of Labour - are not traditionally pro immigration. They naturally fall on having limits on immigration because they want to protect the working class communities they represent. David Lammy isn't a commie, he's just someone who represents his community, which is in North London.

What you are thinking of is the centre-right wing of the labour party, or blairites, who opened up the EU doors. 

Sorry, but Lammy is a race bating fanatic, who is sick enough to have even made Grenfell a race issue.  A guy who gets away with branding right of centre Tories as Nazis. You might be right about old Labour, but not this current lot run by momemtum. They will stop at nothing to prevent Brexit. They see those who voted to leave as racist or worse, but only because they see poor imimigrants as votes for them.  But then, if you take a careful look behind the scenes you'll see coded language about the ethnic Tory MP's being race traitors and uncle toms.                                

Edited by Dixons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, youlots said:

Fixed it for you.

So, an American media outlet having a go at Russian one is gospel according to you. Mainstream American media won't even give honest coverage of their own problems with black on white violence in their country. If any do, they've even gone as far as reducing Polar Bear hunting (look it up) into calling it a game. And you have the brass neck to ridicule me and the Swedes for being gullible. 

Just do a fecking google search on Swedish race riots and see the PICTURES  for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dixons said:

Sorry, but Lammy is a race bating fanatic, who is sick enough to have even made Grenfell a race issue.  A guy who gets away with branding right of centre Tories as Nazis. You might be right about old Labour, but not this current lot run by momemtum. They will stop at nothing to prevent Brexit. They see those who voted to leave as racist or worse, but only because they see poor imimigrants as votes for them.  But then, if you take a careful look behind the scenes you'll see coded language about the ethnic Tory MP's being race traitors and uncle toms.                                

Lammy has nothing to do with "this lot". He's not in the shadow cabinet. He's just an MP who represents a predominently black community. Which is what I said he is.

Corbyn and momentum care more about ousting the Tories than brexit. If they wanted to stop brexit they are doing a rubbish job of it. 

The rest of what you said is a bit loopy. Think you need a lie down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bisright1 said:

Lammy has nothing to do with "this lot". He's not in the shadow cabinet. He's just an MP who represents a predominently black community. Which is what I said he is.

Corbyn and momentum care more about ousting the Tories than brexit. If they wanted to stop brexit they are doing a rubbish job of it. 

The rest of what you said is a bit loopy. Think you need a lie down. 

Lammy was not represnting his Tottenham constituency with his rantings about a tragedy in another area of London. He was just playing the race card as he always does when it's anything bad to do with anyone who's black.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         As for the rest being "loopy" here's just a taste -  Kerry Anne Mendoza, editor of Corbynist website The Canary. "Someone from a minority group who chooses to serve in a far-right (there they go again) Government (Boris is a socially  liberal mp who called for an amnesty for all illegal iimmigrants, but nevermind that eh) is no longer a person of colour. They are a turncoat of colour."                                             Then there's a nice chap and Corbyn cheerleader Ash Sarker. " The ascendance of Priti Patel (ERG and a therefor a Nazi according to Lammy) a and Sajid Javid to positions of power is only a sign of progress if you see tokenism,  in which people of colour  must assimulate to opressive ideology in return for representation, itself as progress.                                                                                                                                             Along the anti-semetic filth, there's little wonder that basket case party is losing 8 hundred members a week.                                                

Edited by Dixons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dixons said:

I''m a white man in England .

If you read what in said a previous post my comments about South Africa had nothing to do with immigration. It was calling  out the racist violence and murder of white people in that country and a political party that wants to rid South Africa of white people, either by force or by genocide. Yes, the South African whites treatment of blacks was appalling, but two wrongs don't make a right. I was against apartheid and the old regime, but I'm equally against what's happening there now. 

My original  points were about showing it's not just some white people being nasty and racist.There are vile, nasty, racist black people around the world doing terrible things and that black people are not the poor, innocent victims the biased, left wing media portray them to be.

As for me being racist. I could give a rats ass what you and others on here think about me.  I know how I have always treated people. 

 

Oh, and by the way. My family has mixed race people in it. So you can jolly well go and f**k yourself!

 

 

So why did you say here is South Africa? I’m sure you don’t go “paki bashing” or openly say stuff but people who feel this superiority over immigrants and rant on about it when push comes to shove let’s be honest.....if it wasn’t so PC now you would have plenty to say 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...