coco

Sarri - In or Out?

Sarri - In or Out?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Sarri - In or Out?

• In
    • Out

Posted (edited)

I read on twitter that the training session had almost ended when Sarri stormed off. Probably frustrated with an injury knock or that the players were going in too hard or something. However, it's just like English media to be all over it like flies around sh*t, looking for every little tidbit of gossip. 

Edited by enigma

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, enigma said:

I read on twitter that the training session had almost ended when Sarri stormed off. Probably frustrated with an injury knock or that the players were going in too hard or something. However, it's just like English media to be all over it like flies around sh*t, looking for every little tidbit of gossip. 

Gudjohnsen who was watching the training said the last twenty minutes of training had gone to sh*t and it was still ongoing then as far as i could tell.

It's embarrassing from the manager. I've said all i need to say about Sarri but he's not exactly inspiring his players doing stuff like that. Walking away like some kid who's had his candy stolen and throwing his cap four times. He's not a leader and he's out of his depth.

Edited by Sindre

1 hour ago, Sindre said:

Don't know what happened but he just threw a tantrum and walked down the tunnel during training:

That’s pretty embarrassing.

Doesn't bode well for tomorrow either.

If this were Jose, the conspiracy theorist in me might believe that this was all staged and done in an open training in order for Arsenal to think we wouldn't be prepared.  

Unfortunately, this is the second time we've had to watch Sarri storm off in frustration at his own team.  So it is a behavioral issue.

14 minutes ago, enigma said:

fair point but talk to them on the pitch then and pull them to one side.  Sarri is the one coming out of all this looking worse. He knows cameras are there, he knows it'll cause a story. Shouldn't have walked off, its that simple, throwing his hat down and kicking it.   It cannot be defended.   Takes me back to Kepa; and instead of putting his foot down and dragging him off, he let him stay and went to leave the pitch area.    

The Luiz and Higuain spat isnt even that bad.  It doesnt look like raised voices or angry expressions

16 minutes ago, enigma said:

come on bro get with Chelsea is in Crisis narrative - check this out for a headline from SSN

D7qw-w9XYAEcEyg.jpg

14 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Gudjohnsen who was watching the training said the last twenty minutes of training had gone to sh*t and it was still ongoing then as far as i could tell.

It's embarrassing from the manager. I've said all i need to say about Sarri but he's not exactly inspiring his players doing stuff like that. Walking away like some kid who's had his candy stolen and throwing his cap four times. He's not a leader and he's out of his depth.

You have no idea about the context of what happened, and instead getting into a tizzy over a 30 second clip lol. 

Doesn't look like there's problems in camp. Things happen in training, especially handbags and disagreements. Doesn't mean the coach has "lost control" or whatever crap I keep reading. 

D7rWxW7XYAI2jLG.jpg

It’s just poor from Sarri and takes the focus away from the match itself. To win a trophy in a final, you need everything to be (almost) perfect and set the players up with the right mindset. 

Storming off like a petulant child is not that. 

Win or lose tomorrow, this bloke is a buffoon, way out of his depth and an embarrassment to our club in the way he conducts himself whether it's his body language or what he says. Seen blokes like him run kids football teams in the past and thought how the hell have you got into that position running the under 8's team, then again he was probably the only person who volunteered to do it, well we are paying a similar person millions to manage our club, absolute embarrassment. 

From Nizaar Kinsella:

"An explanation. A Chelsea spokesman said: ‘Maurizio’s frustration displayed at the end of training was not related to any of his players, but was due to not being able to practise set-plays in the final 15 minutes of the hour-long training session as it remained open to media.’"

Whether or not this is true really unnecessary for him to throw a tantrum like that unless he was trying to shift some focus from the players before the game.

Good lad Sarri - showing some proper Hard Brexit passion before a cup final.

Can't help but think this would have been addressed with an indulgent chuckle and a "tempers run high at this time of the season" if he were from a little closer to home...

Posted (edited)

surely  no one in their right mind believes Sarri comes away from this as the innocent one so to speak if what we're told is true.  IF

Edited by RickUK

2 minutes ago, forbzy said:

From Nizaar Kinsella:

"An explanation. A Chelsea spokesman said: ‘Maurizio’s frustration displayed at the end of training was not related to any of his players, but was due to not being able to practise set-plays in the final 15 minutes of the hour-long training session as it remained open to media.’"

Whether or not this is true really unnecessary for him to throw a tantrum like that unless he was trying to shift some focus from the players before the game.

doesnt explain the last 20mins standing round like lemons

21 minutes ago, RickUK said:

surely  no one in their right mind believes Sarri comes away from this as the innocent one so to speak if what we're told is true.  IF

He looked almost as angry as he was after the shenanigans at the League Cup Final.

No motivational skills, no control over players, seriously lacks professionalism, 

What a manager.

In all honesty he was probably just craving some nicotine 

34 minutes ago, forbzy said:

From Nizaar Kinsella:

I love him. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Raff_Sarrista said:

I love him. 

I wouldn't go that far, but the abuse he gets from some fans is way OTT!!!   Anyone would think we'd been relegated, instead of top 3 and 2 finals with a woeful strikeforce.

Edited by Dixons

1 hour ago, RickUK said:

He wanted us to practice a Willian special..lol