coco

Sarri - In or Out?

Sarri - In or Out?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Sarri - In or Out?

• In
    • Out

9 minutes ago, RickUK said:

ah i misread it then, i thought he was unhappy they were there fullstop.  

He wanted to practice free kicks without the cameras there for obvious reasons, but because the media stayed longer their was no time for the free kicks.

The Sarri cult is eating good tonight boys haha

But for real, please Sarri out fans, based on tonight give him a chance next season (if he stays).

Just now, Desailly123 said:

But for real, please Sarri out fans, based on tonight give him a chance next season (if he stays).

I think Don Maurizio will say fuck this BS & go over to Juve - Especially if The Mighty Eden heads over to RM

31 minutes ago, dkw said:

So, Sarri leads us to 3rd, loses one final, then wins a European trophy, unbeaten in the competition and has the biggest Cup final win in our history. We'll done to the gaffer. 

I agree with Don Maurizio that the League Cup was tougher than this competition. Think about, win at anfield. Then had to slug it out with spuds (both are finalist in The UCL). Then tangle with Man City which IMHO has the best team money can buy. Many people (including our own fans) wrote this guy's methods off & criticized him heads over hills but in the end he gets to lift his first trophy. Props to him!!!

D7w6SzKWkAUK_B4.jpg

-3rd in the league, behind 2 teams who were obviously far ahead of us even before the season started. 

-Won Europa, whilst going undefeated the whole tournament

-Lost a the Carabao cup final to the best team in the country, only on penalties. And probably a game that we actually played well enough to deserve a win as well. 

Don Maurizio; you sir, have done a great job! May have been shaky and poor in the middle, but came back beautifully towards the end,

He done brilliantly tonight. We’ve been really poor in the second half of games in the past but tonight we were significantly better in the second half. Well done Sarri, well deserved first winners medal.

He’s totally earned the right to stay in charge next season but if he decides the allure of Juve or something is too much, I wish him the best. 

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Desailly123 said:

I already said after we secured top 4 that we can't sack him. I still believe that he will struggle going forward if he stays, but by securing that top 4 and winning the Europa League, he deserves another go next season if he wants the job.

Edited by Scott Harris

Posted (edited)

We all know he’s a bit of a weirdo, however he’s now a bone fide trophy winning weirdo.

Good on you mate- he who laughs last laughs loudest.

Edited by Ewell CFC

Against all odds and his critics.

sarri has managed :-

a top3 finish 

a league cup final 

and a European trophy

He deserves credit for that  

Had his critics and i was one on a number of occasions but boy its so pleasing to see him finally win something.  Very pleased for him.

His quotes were interesting too about his love for Napoli and the fans but they know this profession can take you to other paths too