coco

Sarri - In or Out?

Sarri - In or Out?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Sarri - In or Out?

• In
    • Out

that whole outrage about the training bust up now seems a bit silly doesn't it, Sarri Higuain Luiz all celebrated together. mountain out of molehill i say

Fair play to him tonight. Tactics spot on second half and looked to enjoy the trophy his first in the game.

If he does go then it will be a successful stint he had with a trophy and top 4. 

He said he told the players to be more brave in the second half even if it risks the game. That worked out well. Sarri could be on his way to many more trophies. 

Sarri: "We won 12 games out of 15, we scored more than any other team in the #UEL, in the final we defeated a strong team 4-1. I dedicate this victory to #Napoli fans because I didn't manage to give them this kind of joy and to the players who missed this game due to injuries."

What a bizarre quote from Sarri!

Posted (edited)

Some of his quotes tonight sound like he is off.

This was said after he was asked about Juve and the Napoli fans hoping he doesnt go there

“I am pleased that Napoli congratulated me, I had no doubts it would happen. The Neapolitans know how much love I have for them and that last year I went abroad to avoid going straight to another Italian club.

“They will always have my love and respect. The profession means at times we might have to take different paths, but that will never change my history or my respect for them.

Edited by RickUK

29 minutes ago, Ewell CFC said:

We all know he’s a bit of a weirdo, however he’s now a bone fide trophy winning weirdo.

Good on you mate- he who laughs last laughs loudest.

7 minutes ago, RickUK said:

Some of his quotes tonight sound like he is off.

This was said after he was asked about Juve and the Napoli fans hoping he doesnt go there

“I am pleased that Napoli congratulated me, I had no doubts it would happen. The Neapolitans know how much love I have for them and that last year I went abroad to avoid going straight to another Italian club.

“They will always have my love and respect. The profession means at times we might have to take different paths, but that will never change my history or my respect for them.

He also said he dedicated this title to the Napoli-supporters since he couldn't give this to them while he was there.

Also found that a bit wierd for a Chelsea-manager to say. 

1 minute ago, Argo said:

I know one of them will win the big one in a few days but for now it's f**king hilarious Sarri broke his trophy duck in this country before Klopp and Pochettino have.

Plus he was able to register wins against both of them - Don Maurizio is like this to all of his haters

D7xOwb9X4AAyKKz.jpg

22 minutes ago, Sindre said:

He also said he dedicated this title to the Napoli-supporters since he couldn't give this to them while he was there.

Didn't Jose do similar with us after winning with Inter (maybe not the trophy but after beating Barca possibly can't remember).

"This is for my Chelsea boys" even though Inter got away with daylight robbery against us themselves.

32 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Sarri: "We won 12 games out of 15, we scored more than any other team in the #UEL, in the final we defeated a strong team 4-1. I dedicate this victory to #Napoli fans because I didn't manage to give them this kind of joy and to the players who missed this game due to injuries."

What a bizarre quote from Sarri!

A dig at those Chelsea fans who've been calling for him to feck off back to Italy.

IN !

he deserves another season to try & further his philosophy. We all know what will happen if he doesn’t kick on. But now he’s done a job for us. EL ?. 3rd in prem. Losers to sh*tty in EFL final. 

Hope Buck was just exchanging pleasantries w Juve matey. Let’s see it will all unfold before Saturday. 

He deserves a further year. The benchmark is always the same, top four or a trophy.  He did both.

I'm a well known critic and still don't really think his style works in England as well as others. But with no preseason a squad totally unsuited to his style he has crafted a strong season and set us up to deal with Eden's departure. There is more work to do and I'm not saying we should mould ourselves in his image, but he gets another year and a few good signings.

6 hours ago, Sindre said:

Well, we have being on his back complaining how sh*t his football is most of the times, do you blame him. I am glad we won and now he is off to Juve, hope Lampard will do just as well if not better. 

Posted (edited)

Don Sarri isn't going anywhere, in the second half we played some great football and that is what he envisages in our style of play. I think with a decent pre-season and hopefully deferring the transfer ban so we can strengthen, next season should be good.

Edited by Malcolm9

On 10/05/2019 at 09:33, Stim said:

I hope we win the final so I can read about how lucky we were to win it. 

The mad men won it so well they can't even try this one ::ChELSeAFaN::

On 10/05/2019 at 09:33, Stim said:

I hope we win the final so I can read about how lucky we were to win it. 

The mad men won it so well they can't even try this one ::ChELSeAFaN::