10 hours ago, Slojo said:

I'm pointing out mistakes he keeps making and something he needs to cut out of his game. I've already said he has high potential and he's a solid defender... 

When Christensen made that mistake against Barcelona, he kept making one every game after, and it was a big setback on his potential here. Have I written him off? No, I've quite clearly said he's a solid defender but I'm concerned in the mistakes he's having in his game... 

If you want I can just say positive things from now on, would that be more suitable for you? 

What you’re saying is fine; it’s more the people who moan for the sake of moaning or want his contract terminated because he made a few dodgy passes that I’m fed up with!

5 hours ago, Munkworth said:

What you’re saying is fine; it’s more the people who moan for the sake of moaning or want his contract terminated because he made a few dodgy passes that I’m fed up with!

I don't think anybody has said that. 

They're just concerned. If anything he's actually getting away with a lot of criticism. 

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Absolutely outstanding tonight, Man of the match in my opinion. Great to see him shrug of a shaky start and show his mental strength to kick on. 

Agreed. Back to top class.

Edited by Sindre

Joe Cole said he reminds him of gallas. If he can be that good -- my word have we a player then.. I think his positioning and game read has improved over the last couple of months.. he will grow stronger physically  - still only 21 he is which will help him against big strikers.. but i like his play.. 

He grew into the game brilliantly. There was still that shaky moment at the beginning when he gave the ball away on the halfway line. But as Napoleon said, I'd rather have lucky generals than good ones, and Tomori keeps getting away with it!

I think he has all the tools to become a world class centre half.

Mentally tough, cool composure on the ball most of the time, I believe with experience the mistakes will fade away. His cruyff turn last night was so cool, even David Luiz would be proud of that.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favourites.

He was excellent once again. Made one slip but it was due to that horrible pitch.. Everyone slipped there.

I think at one point he crushed Ziyech in one on one run with ease. Tomori's profile is perfect for Frankies football.

9 hours ago, Jangz said:

Joe Cole said he reminds him of gallas. If he can be that good -- my word have we a player then.. I think his positioning and game read has improved over the last couple of months.. he will grow stronger physically  - still only 21 he is which will help him against big strikers.. but i like his play.. 

Let’s hope he never goes on strike and threatens to score an own goal then :laugh2:

I have been harsh in my criticism of him recently because of the bad back passes etc. He had another moment last night but made good and turned out his best performance for us. He did really well and I congratulate him.

If he continues to improve I wonder who gets in the team when Rudiger comes back. Zouma was immense last night and it looks like Frank has another tricky decision fast approaching. Could Rudiger miss out?

This may be controversial, but imo this lad along with his partner last night Zouma , are going to be hard to drop if they keep on putting in similar performances. Rudy & AC may be looking at the bench & EFL cup games for a while, a very nice problem to have.

20 hours ago, General said:

This may be controversial, but imo this lad along with his partner last night Zouma , are going to be hard to drop if they keep on putting in similar performances. Rudy & AC may be looking at the bench & EFL cup games for a while, a very nice problem to have.

Rudiger is probably a nailed on starter when fit, IMO, though Zouma and Tomori will definitely give Frank something to think about if they keep this up.

What a great fit to the squad. Once he clears his decision making which is questionable at moments, he will be world class, rock solid for years. 

So far he has been great though has made a few mistakes that could have been costly at other times.

The herd mentality of the EPL will mean if they identify when he makes these mistakes they will target him starting in January.

Hopefully he will iron these out and continue to play well.