coco

Chelsea vs Burnley (PL) Mon 22nd Apr 20:00 GMT

1 hour ago, quik said:

We need to capitalize on the recent results of our rivals.

Come on Chelsea!

Can’t trust Sarri to set us up to get a win.. lol

Watch him start Higuain & his other favourite in a match that’s bound to be a scrap.

1 hour ago, ducavis said:

Watch him start Higuain & his other favourite in a match that’s bound to be a scrap.

I see it the same way too which is why I expect it to be close.

He’s said Giroud staying so he’s gonna start him and give him a run he’s looked lively with Eddy so why not ?? Higuain is a failed punt. 

They are very thuggish and can score from their bread n butter set pieces. Our zonal marking is pants so fingers crossed. 

Need Edens ankles to be all better and SSB to have a blinder 

4 hours ago, ducavis said:

Cannot trust our players to show up and take advantage of this opportunity.

The enjoyment many are taking of how poor United were at Everton? That was us a Bournemouth, or City. 

Burnley are no mugs. I fully expect them to give both us and City hard matches this week.

I bet Eden gets a rest and we see Willian and CHO from the start as neither played a big part Thursday. I also expect Higuain to start so bleh.

Hopefully players will be buzzing after seeing the competition drop points. 

6 hours ago, General said:

He’s said Giroud staying so he’s gonna start him and give him a run he’s looked lively with Eddy so why not ?? Higuain is a failed punt. 

They are very thuggish and can score from their bread n butter set pieces. Our zonal marking is pants so fingers crossed. 

Need Edens ankles to be all better and SSB to have a blinder 

Sarri: “I think so that Giroud has played a lot. But he is playing because he is very useful for us. Giroud played match number 39 [on Thursday]. Not number nine, 39! He’s started 19 or 20, I don’t remember. For 70 minutes [against Slavia Prague], very useful, played very well."

"But he needs to recover like the other players, more than the other players because he is 90 kilos and after the match he needs time to recover."

Guess it is Higuain then ?

No team except Huddersfield is a pushover, but we really should win this. Forget about talent from here to the end of the season it’s character and effort. 

All the results in the last 48 hours meant nothing until we win this game. For the first time in a while, I reckon we will get the top 4 if we win the remaining 4 games. United should be out of it after the City game, we just need to finish them off next Sunday ( big ask but no better time than now). Spurs and Arsenal got priorities in Europe, expect 1 of them if not both to drop 3 points somewhere. let's hope Sarri get it right, and players step up, we can't possibly keeping f* this top 4 thing up, can we?

Winning this one is a must if we want any chance of top 4. We need to go for an early goal and build on it. Burnley have been decent recently and I expect them to give us a tough game.

There should be absolutely no need for any motivational team talk (never should be), just do your job...1st and 2nd half.

Come on Chelsea.

37 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Is this your way of saying Giroud should start upfront?

Of course Ollie should start - he is just too sexy for the Burnley defenders to stop

1 hour ago, Zeta said:

Kepa

Emerson
Luiz
Christensen
Azpilicueta

Kovacic
Kante
Loftus-Cheek

Hazard
Giroud
Pedro

Kovacic was exposed in the second half for his positioning against Slavia. We settled down when Jorginho came on as he plays the role far better regardless what people think.

Other than swapping those two, I think this will be the team. Possibly Higuain for Giroud.

Getting in early with a question about where people are getting their streams from these days, what with the downfall of the various Reddit pages! 

1 minute ago, Remy10 said:

Getting in early with a question about where people are getting their streams from these days, what with the downfall of the various Reddit pages! 

footybite.com