Jump to content

coco

Chelsea vs Burnley (PL) Mon 22nd Apr 20:00 GMT


Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

Jorginho's been very poor so far, he's hitting a load of poor balls forward.

When was the last good game he had that you remember? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

It’s nothing to do with the CB pairing when the two goals we conceded were from set pieces. It’s the fact we’re set up to zonal mark and it’s costing us goals. We should go back to man marking at set plays.

It is when one of them just let's a player wander off him with such ease like christensen did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

It’s nothing to do with the CB pairing when the two goals we conceded were from set pieces. It’s the fact we’re set up to zonal mark and it’s costing us goals. We should go back to man marking at set plays.

I agree but watch Rudi he organizes the back since he is gone 5 soft hops conceded, he bosses the back Luiz isn’t aware enough of danger and christenen is just not reliable he picked up no one during that goal and 3 player said in a group bumping into each other yiu need someone shouting at the back zonal can work but you need someone directing the back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like we have picked up where we left off against Slavia Prague. Without Rudi we have forgotten how to defend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mojo said:

we can't defend set pieces

He needs to stop using zonal marking. It’s been a nightmare all season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dkw said:

It is when one of them just let's a player wander off him with such ease like christensen did. 

I actually thought it was Callum who was marking Mee when he ran round the back to knock the ball back across.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Womble said:

This is either gonna end up 4-2 to us 2-4 to them or 4-4....

No sense in making predictions. It could be 2-8 with 90% of possession. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WalterWhiteCFC said:

I agree but watch Rudi he organizes the back since he is gone 5 soft hops conceded, he bosses the back Luiz isn’t aware enough of danger and christenen is just not reliable he picked up no one during that goal and 3 player said in a group bumping into each other yiu need someone shouting at the back zonal can work but you need someone directing the back 

Fair point we certainly do lack leaders. 9 don’t think that’s up for debate and Rudiger is a leader. It’s something we need to address in the event of the ban being suspended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...