coco

Man Utd vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 28th Apr 16:30 GMT

5 minutes ago, cuppaT said:

Look at the squad! Who would do better? We have no creative players, little pace, no regular goal scorers. These are not “Sarriball” related issues. They have been present and growing for years. 

No one is denying that the squad isn’t good enough. It’s not, I 100% agree with you. Do I think Sarri should be trusted to rebuild it? Not a chance. We’ll have a team of Jorginhos and Higuains and be playing in the championship. 

Who could do better? Anyone who has adaptability... how many times do we need to concede or almost concede from set plays with zonal marking until you realise that it’s not working and try using man marking? There’s a very simply change he should be capable of identifying and yet he doesn’t.

Edited by EdinburghBlue

This is what happens when you shoot especially with a keeper out of form. We rarely try shooting outside the box. It produced a goal this time. 

2 minutes ago, Nevamind said:

f**k yes Alonso! Waiting for the rebound like a real striker!

the last games without him were so amazing, right, right?

Alonso made a goal, great! But other than that he has been awfull.

Thanks to Rudiger who the only player who tried to shoot and led to our goal. Even Hazard isn't shooting for some reason.

Our build-up is very slow, our counter attacks aren't going well. We are clearly playing without a striker, look at how many difference between Lukaku and Higuain.

I don't know this game will end up, but I hope we will grab the 3 points. COME ON CHELS!!!