coco

Man Utd vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 28th Apr 16:30 GMT

6 minutes ago, WalterWhiteCFC said:

They were asking Haz about playing CL he said Chelsea have to play in the CL then said I want to play in the CL then said “I will” and winked....he is off 100 percent 

He said ‘we will’, meaning Chelsea will qualify to play CL. That’s my reading of it.

Two distinctly average teams evenly matched.

Still can’t get over taking a short corner with only seconds left!

Imo, Kovacic had a good game, its a shame he got a yellow for kicking a ball so he had to go off.

Higuan is just bad, no other word. Any other player would have played better.

Willian, also a very bad game. Also, is it just me or was Jorginho invisible?

8 minutes ago, magichat said:

Higuain was a total dross yes, but how could anyone blaming Sarri for not taking him out, Kovacic was on a yellow and both Willian and Rudiger was injured. we all know if he had the option he would've subbed in Giroud as per usual

I don't think anybody is blaming Sarri for not taking him off, there wasn't much choice there. People can blame Sarri for starting Higuain though.

13 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Robbie Savage on BBC said Utd should have had two players sent off with Reds.

funny Robbie Earle just said the same thing here in The States but let's be real - no EPL ref will show a manure player a red in a match played at Old Trafford

Imo, Kovacic had a good game, its a shame he got a yellow for kicking a ball so he had to go off.

Probably the poorest of the 3 sides we have left to face. Result keeps us in the hunt due to Arsenals poor form. 

Not sure we are good enough to be Watford and Leicester.

missed the first half hour, but I thought we played okay today. Defended well against a team almost as direct as Burnley. 

Going forward it was still pretty painful, I watched city earlier, and when they get to the edge of box, they are constantly probing, constantly looking for a killer ball, where as we just look a little aimless. 

Good result though, not expecting to win both our last 2 games, so top 4 is very much in the balance.

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I don't think anybody is blaming Sarri for not taking him off, there wasn't much choice there. People can blame Sarri for starting Higuain though.

some people definitely was, at least in here and WAGNH. and also I can see his reasoning (apart from his personal preference ofc) starting Higuain, he was our most dangerous attacking threat in the Burnley game, kinda merits him a start

7 minutes ago, Nibs said:

I'm glad we got the point today, especially with Arsenal crashing again, but let's not kid ourselves we were poor again today. Not sure what the stats will tell us re shots on goal but we look so toothless and unlikely to score - we can than De Gea for f**king up again.

Higuian - what did he give us today? How the f**k did he remain on the pitch for the whole game? Painful to watch. Sarri supporters still maintain we are playing better football. Bar the frantic last few end to end minutes, that was yet another forgettable game and extremely boring. But hey, we're 4th so lets all pat ourselves on the back and pretend everything is great.

The same way Utd can thank our defenders for f**king up. What counts for me is that we picked up from being behind and at least we got a point, which let's no the kid ourselves, not many in here were counting with. Agree with Higuaín, he's been dreadful. Otherwise, we showed a will to fight and were not dominated in a very scruffy and physical game where two of their players should have been sent off.

8 minutes ago, goose said:

He said ‘we will’, meaning Chelsea will qualify to play CL. That’s my reading of it.

There's playing in it and winning it. I think Eden hopes to win it. If we get a transfer ban, we may as well say goodbye to him. I would say there's a chance he stays if we get CL football and no transfer ban. 

6 minutes ago, Croberry said:

Genuinely forgot he was even on the pitch. Offers so little, thought kante did well to cover him defensively whilst also spurring attacks. 

That girl that comes on sky is a twit maybe bring in giroud play 2 up front..2 subs were injuries and 1 was a guy begging fur a red card, by the time we were forced to make our last sub because Willian was injured who would play winger when we put our 2nd striker on? 

Just stick her there to be inclusive, knows f**k all always says stupid things 

1 minute ago, magichat said:

some people definitely was, at least in here and WAGNH. and also I can see his reasoning (apart from his personal preference ofc) starting Higuain, he was our most dangerous attacking threat in the Burnley game, kinda merits him a start

I think Giroud has pissed Sarri off from what he said in the press about wanting more playing time. The irony being it might have the opposite effect

5 minutes ago, Croberry said:

disagreed - Kovacic should have been shown a yellow for a reckless challenge against Pogba - I counted 3 challenges where Kovacic could have received a yellow - also Chelsea needed the physicality of RLC offset manure's physical style - again two points lost & manure are still within striking distance - it's truly is squeaky bum time

5 minutes ago, Nibs said:

But we know Sarri well by now. Giroud might have got on at 80 minutes if he was lucky.

First of all, not much point in discussing it since we’ll never know. Secondly, 80 minutes might have done it.  Surely with the Sarri we “know well by now” we would have conceded another 2 goals in the second half and been thumped as many of the doom mongers were predicting. I think the second half performance was really decent, the result was what we needed to play for, and we did that well. could have been more but Higuain let us down. No argument from me on Higuain who I don’t rate either.

6 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Probably the poorest of the 3 sides we have left to face. Result keeps us in the hunt due to Arsenals poor form. 

Not sure we are good enough to be Watford and Leicester.

Cheer up mate, get real. I know having a sh*t season top 4 and semi final but this gloom is getting too much 

Decent result, but considering how awful they are, we should have won.  Had it not been for De Gea's mistake, we might have even lost!. Top 4 is still a toss-up. I have no hope for the games against Watford and Leicester. Can see draws at best.  I hope Bournemouth can beat Spurs for us and Arsenal drop more points, because we're hopeless!