Chelsea Kit 2019/20 season

zes
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Apparently its that time of the year again where the kits for next season are revealed. Now these images and 'leaks' are from a Chinese store which already has next season's kit on sale and previous kit reveals such as this have proven to be true on some occasions so I thought creating this thread may be appropriate. 

These may be fake and I hope they are cause it looks f**king atrocious. dear god. 

D5ALnGGWkAE0UG1.jpg

D4_2BHSWAAUcHwD.jpg

Edited by zes

Thank f**k my sons have grown up and don't wear shirts anymore, also thank god the majority of our match going fan base don't wear shirts, imagine if we were a club whose majority of fans wore shirts to games it would make your eyes go all out of focus even more than the pre match beer!

The shirt looks terrible. Hope it is a fake. If it is real it could be one of the worst kits ever made. Up with the Norwich City shirt from the early nineties and the Hull City shirt which looked like a tiger's stripes.

5 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

I like the deeper blue, but that's is, Nike have absolutely no idea, Stick to Just Blue, apparently we are wearing Blue socks, its Blue-Blue-White, ya morons

I like when we go blue-blue-blue for the occasional away match, but agreed that I wouldn't want that to be our standard home kit.

6 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

I like the deeper blue, but that's is, Nike have absolutely no idea, Stick to Just Blue, apparently we are wearing Blue socks, its Blue-Blue-White, ya morons

The socks are white with a blue-red-blue stripe around them.  The shirt is blue and not very nice.