Chelsea Kit 2019/20 season

6 hours ago, mwblue10 said:

There’s clearly an update right at the top, it wasn’t there before

It was after 11pm and I was barely awake, I didn’t read any of it and just skimmed the pictures, never noticed that! Just don’t see why you’ve wouldn’t remove the article and put it back up with the correct information instead of putting about 3 updates on it since! 

11 hours ago, DarkMata said:

To be fair I don't think that image was there originally, and to be honest the colour of the socks is the least of our problems.  You never know it might grow on us :Troll_Face:

Lmfao, the troll face did me in 

?

In all seriousness though, what an awful looking kit ?.

3 hours ago, EdinburghBlue said:

It was after 11pm and I was barely awake, I didn’t read any of it and just skimmed the pictures, never noticed that! Just don’t see why you’ve wouldn’t remove the article and put it back up with the correct information instead of putting about 3 updates on it since! 

Probably because with updates they get to put all sorts of exclamation points like it’s huge breaking news or something ?

Edited by mwblue10
Punctuation

So here is the only positive I can think of about this kit.

When, in about 5 years time speaking to friends and I say do you remember when we had the bl00dy idiot Sarri in charge giving us the most boring attacking football ever. When I initially get blank looks (due to the number of managerial changes we've had)  I can follow up by saying, surely you remember, you know, when we had the abortionate Marvel inspired home kit.  Aah yes, they'll all chuckle. 

14 minutes ago, big blue said:

Looks awful, but I always think they look better on the pitch than they do in photo's. 

The fan-made one is pretty decent to be fair - but oh my... The other one looks awful. Hopefully looks good on the pitch and on TV.
- According to some sources the pattern is inspired by Stamford Brigde.

... But what really made me interested in that picture is Hazard. Could this be some minor indication of him staying for the next season - or is he simply doing his duty as a club-ambassador?

Edited by Hanzen

2 minutes ago, Hanzen said:

The fan-made one is pretty decent to be fair - but oh my... The other one looks awful. Hopefully looks good on the pitch and on TV.
- According to some sources the pattern is inspired by Stamford Brigde.

... But what really made me interested in that picture is Hazard. Could this be some minor indication of him staying for the next season - or is he simply doing his duty as a club-ambassador?

Its for the What Happened Next question on Question of Sport, followed up by Sue and the teams highlighting the reasons why Hazard left Chelsea

27 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

Its for the What Happened Next question on Question of Sport, followed up by Sue and the teams highlighting the reasons why Hazard left Chelsea

Haha, I can almost imagine a press conference with Hazard saying the he was ready to sign a new contract - but then he saw that kit and was like: "That's it."

It actually gets worse every time I see it ... how are our players expected to perform properly when they have to take the field wearing under-5s pyjamas and looking (and no doubt feeling) ridiculous ?

I guess all the fans can do is provide appropriate feedback on the club app, which is allowing comments ...

Edited by Sexyfootball

I don't understand why Nike and other big sporting brands don't take inspiration or copy the concept designs we see a lot. 
These are nice: 
C-xbOzWXkAAB14F.jpg
Chelsea-Nike-Kit.jpg
30080166_288596891673030_3458399707888353280_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com
8a9d0d325c91b053269f35c0e9bcb241.png
43778262_134261314215239_7289603298832321751_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com
chelsea_with_nike_20160619_1849702118.jpg

Some of those a really good. I love the hoop throw back to the 80's design.

The actual one? Nah. I didn't buy last year's but I'll pick it up cheap now because I'm not buying that monstrosity.

The first Nike home kit was great. 

All blue, simple design but captured the essence of what makes a great Chelsea kit. 

The two follow ups just look like they've taken inspiration from public transport seating. 

What's wrong with just a solid blue kit with a bit of piping on it or something. 

That's the problem with releasing 3 kits a year, they run out of ideas and just do something garish to mix it up a bit.