coco

Chelsea vs Watford (PL) Sun 5th May 14:00 GMT

4 minutes ago, Spiller86 said:

Spurs loss means this gives us a chance to go third. Massive game, rested Hazard in potentially his last PL match at home.

Yes, a huge chance for us to get 3rd. But ultimately it doesn't change much if we fail to win our last 2 games.

Just now, gazza said:

Win our next two games and we finish 3rd unbelievable 

So a draw against Watford it is ?

1 hour ago, JMaher94 said:

Capoue is out for Watford. He’s been their best player this season. If Wolves win today then Watford will have nothing to play for except league positions and they have a big final coming up. 

Hopefully, they're going to coast through the next two games.  

Wow. Only realized this now. Huge bonus for us. He has been arguably their best player this season. RLC and Kante will be vital now in terms of charging runs going forward. Massive bonus.

I mean my concern is that this team instead of seeing this as an opportunity see it as a chance to take it easy, our mentality is sh*t, a win here would be brilliant.

cabt help thinking all these loses must be down to tired squads, too many games...

4 hours ago, Backbiter said:

We need to watch out for John Barnes. And George Reilly is always an aerial threat.

The ex Partick Thistle striker Mo Johnston is a real goal threat too...

Mood kinda dropped hearing some people say tomorrow might be Eden's last game at Stamford Bridge for us. I'm confident he will perform tomorrow if he has already made his mind up to leave, wanting to go out with a bang in front of the home crowd. 

Edited by zes

7 minutes ago, zes said:

Mood kinda dropped hearing some people say tomorrow might be Eden's last game at Stamford Bridge for us. I'm confident he will perform tomorrow if he has already made his mind up to leave, wanting to go out with a bang in front of the home crowd. 

That will be Frankfurt ?

But, yes maybe last league game at home for us.

4 hours ago, chi blue said:

Don't forget Luther, he'll be a handful in the air

Rumour is he's off to play in Italy next season.

Don't shoot the messenger !:biggrin:

Edited by erskblue

Liverpool. Spoling weekends all 2019.

Anyway team for tomorrow.

Kepa

Zappa

christensen 

Luiz

Alonso 

Jorginho 

kante 

barkely 

Pedro 

Higuain 

hazard 

Looking forward to the game. Win, lose or draw may well be the last game I watch Eden play at the bridge so hoping it is a good one from him.

Edited by axman2526

6 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Liverpool. Spoling weekends all 2019.

Anyway team for tomorrow.

Kepa

Zappa

christensen 

Luiz

Alonso 

Jorginho 

kante 

barkely 

Pedro 

Higuain 

hazard 

Looking forward to the game. Win, lose or draw may well be the last game I watch Eden play at the bridge so hoping it is a good one from him.

you going?

2 hours ago, erskblue said:

Rumour is he's off to play in Italy next season.

Don't shoot the messenger !:biggrin:

He'd do a job for England, especially if we play Luxembourg!!! Enough of this the youngster's haven't a clue what we are on about, bring on Watford tomorrow, can't wait till I get to bridge

3 hours ago, Luca Vialli said:

If we can man mark Elton John out of the game I think we have a chance.

Come on let's get these two wins and have a big old laugh at Spuds and Man U.

If we can't win tomorrow, it's goodbye yellow brick road!!

My stupid comment has given me a good laugh this morning. We could do with a win alright. There have been so many slip ups it’s hard to be confident. Never can I recall 4 teams trying so hard to miss out on the top 4

1 hour ago, luckywerthers said:

you going?

Nah I wish. TV channals I got over here dont pick up Europa league but Watford is on so i can watch this game at least. Might not be hazards last game at the bridge but most likely will be last time i watch a game he is playing in at the bridge.

Absolutely no excuse not to win this. Tottenham losing gives us even more of an incentive now, plus I don't think Watford will go all out completely, remember they have an FA cup final so they won't want to risk injuries, they've nothing to play for in the league, how much motivation do they have to win this. 

Nothing other than a win will do, hazard looked pretty poor the other night so need a big performance from him. Kanté, RLC, Willian just more of the same from Thursday, christensen same thing, need whoever's up top to step up in this game, the final 3rd is whats letting us down, need to finish our chances when then come and we should be alright here. 

I think 2 or 3 nil, I'm pretty confident we'll win this, this is probably our easiest game left this season so no excuses. 

COME ON CHELSEA!!!!! 

::ChELSeAFaN::::ChELSeAFaN::::ChELSeAFaN::

There are zero reasons not to go all out. We have our next game on thursday at home as well and we can really burn the energy here. On thursday Frankfurt and Leicester on next sunday. No sense in reserving energy. Play the best lineup.

Shame Rudiger and Callum are out but that is no excuse.