coco

Chelsea vs Watford (PL) Sun 5th May 14:00 GMT

There needs to be a performance today with end results - goals. Three points an absolute must. 

Just hate these early Sunday kick off times. Always a little subdued in atmosphere and performance. 

There's no excuse to f* up this one, every team are fatigued and carry a few injuries at this time of the season. If any player needs motivation for this game, they probably should play another sports. The crucial parts of the game will be putting chances away, and not giving away goals when we under pressure for a period in the game

Big seven days a head.

If the players want it enough it's theirs for the taking.

It's up to them.

Play ruben from the start and a little cameo for Gary Cahill but only once we are 2 up.

On my way.

Up the Chels top three by the end of the day

Win this and we are favourites to finish 3rd behind 2 very good teams (as much as I hate to say it) and lift the Europa League.

That would be quite a good season...just a pity we lost on pens in the League Cup Final and didn't turn up for Utd in the FA Cup when they were going through their good spell.

Just now, IliyaKrostin said:

D5zThQxW0AEXGH4.jpg

Same stupid lineup bar Rudiger that dropped points last time around, bet he subs the same players.

1 minute ago, ducavis said:

Same stupid lineup bar Rudiger that dropped points last time around, bet he subs the same players.

Surely Cahill will get some minutes.

And it will be interesting to see Hazard’s reaction at full time... Farewell?

Reuben can't play 2 games a week so no surprise there. Alonso I can't understand. Presume for set pieces. Is Emerson's fitness that bad? He does seem on the porkier side of life for a player.

1 minute ago, dansubrosa said:

Have you seen the interview Cahill has just done? Also Eden will play at the Bridge on Thursday don't forget. 

Before the match starts can we just please get rid of the ridiculous media watch thing the chelsea website does? proper joke cahill dissing the manager and the club on the club's official website today how is that even allowed? whoever came up with this idea needs to go. something you expect from The Sun or tabloids

I don't see too much wrong with that starting lineup, probably would've went Barley over Kova but apart from that it's what I expected to see. Bring on RLC in the 2nd half to run at their tired defence, and if Higuian is still not delivering bring on Giroud. 

COME ON CHELSEA need 3 points here, nothing less is acceptable. 

1 hour ago, the real shed end said:

Big seven days a head.

If the players want it enough it's theirs for the taking.

It's up to them.

Play ruben from the start and a little cameo for Gary Cahill but only once we are 2 up.

On my way.

Up the Chels top three by the end of the day

5 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Am I missing something or are people thinking this is a dead rubber game. This is arguably our most important fixture all season. No time for sentimental decisions and there is no guarantees we will even win this. Watford are a very good team. It would be nice to see Cahill get minutes but right now the circumstances does not suit that happening.

I see Deeney is back for this, for some reason I though he would still be suspended.

Think this will be a tough match, to win this we need our chaps to step up from their normal game.