coco

Chelsea vs Watford (PL) Sun 5th May 14:00 GMT

2 minutes ago, mojo said:

salah wins that pen every day in a week

It's what I like to call 'a penalty in manchester'. Or liverpool in this case

Just now, Stim said:

So do that by firing another manager to bring the next one in? It'll be different this time because its Frank right

No bud just saying if (and probably when) Sarri  gets the bullet we could do worse than Frank in the future. Either that or trawl Europe for another manager with another "system'"

1 minute ago, Valerie said:

Because he is inexperienced,  we wouldn't  even consider him at all if his name wasn't Frank Lampard. 

Spot on. Nobody is calling for Lee Johnson, or Jimmy Shan

It is like watching Benny Hill show - a comedy of mishaps and errors. Ridiculous to see such level of ineptitude from our players.

I'm afraid of this 0:0 half time team talk that can become an easy loss by min 55'...Please Sarri win this game.

We break away don’t look threatening no one in the box hazard jinks around pass pass f**kin pass lose the ball they nearly score rinse and repeat. 

1 minute ago, Kev56 said:

We break away don’t look threatening no one in the box hazard jinks around pass pass f**kin pass lose the ball they nearly score rinse and repeat. 

It doesn't help that our strikers never actually move. I haven't seen Higuain make one decent piece of movement yet, he's just staying central.

Just now, mojo said:

i think that hazard's head is not at the right place for some time

If Hazard's head isn't in the right place, then what about the rest of them? Hazard's still by far our most consistent player.

4 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

Spot on. Nobody is calling for Lee Johnson, or Jimmy Shan

But Frank's got experience of playing at the top level. Don't know much about Johnson but I've watched a lot of West Brom this season and despite being in the play offs their football is average at best.  Jimmy Shan was drafted in from the youth team after Darren Moore was sacked. Just saying Frank's got Derby playing some nice football and Chelsea could do worse.