coco

Chelsea vs Eintracht Frankfurt (EL) Thur 9th May 20:00 GMT

We need to win this home. Frankfurt were second best at their home. No excuses if we lose today. Would be fantastic to reach the final and then we can see which London team has a trophy to take home to. Tottenham won't. Sorry Tottenham. No, I take that wrongfully used sorry back.

3 hours ago, evissy said:

We need to win this home. Frankfurt were second best at their home. No excuses if we lose today. Would be fantastic to reach the final and then we can see which London team has a trophy to take home to. Tottenham won't. Sorry Tottenham. No, I take that wrongfully used sorry back.

You mean no excuses if we lose tomorrow? :wink:

42 minutes ago, robdog said:

Gaffer's Pre-match Press Conference

Ruben Loftus-Cheek Pre Match Press Conference

Everybody seems in a great mood ! lets hope it doesnt lead to complacency like Football Manger taught me ?

Okay nevermind rotation Mr Sarri, select the best possible 11 tomorrow, not whomever didn't play last time.

mailed on starters imo

Hazard, RLC, Giroud (he's top scorer in comp), Pedro, Jorginho, Kepa, Dave, SSB & AC (no choice w them 2) + two more.

1 minute ago, General said:

Okay nevermind rotation Mr Sarri, select the best possible 11 tomorrow, not whomever didn't play last time.

mailed on starters imo

Hazard, RLC, Giroud (he's top scorer in comp), Pedro, Jorginho, Kepa, Dave, SSB & AC (no choice w them 2) + two more.

I would start Barkley over Kovacic

16 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

We are going to be knocked out I reckon.

I have this horrible sense of impending doom about tomorrow. I really hope I’m wrong. My last two nights have been f**king ruined. I don’t need a third one on the spin. 

Sarri has to get these c**ts up for it and wired from the start. We need to blitz them and get this game out of sight as soon as possible.

29 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

I have this horrible sense of impending doom about tomorrow. I really hope I’m wrong. My last two nights have been f**king ruined. I don’t need a third one on the spin. 

Sarri has to get these c**ts up for it and wired from the start. We need to blitz them and get this game out of sight as soon as possible.

The Blitz will come from the Germans while we do our usual ponderous play and fail to take our chances. 

These past 2 days have drained all football hope from me.

The last 2 days have been a horror story. If these ******* dont show the heart that liverpool or spurs showed ill be furious.

16 minutes ago, Oli said:

The last 2 days have been a horror story. If these ******* dont show the heart that liverpool or spurs showed ill be furious.

We will see it. But I think from Frankfurt...

The two w**kers in the CL have had unbelievable nights followed tomorrow by the Chelsea and Arsenal having horror stories, well lets hope so for Arsenal anyway.....a nice to have trophy tucked in the cabinet but really as long as Arsenal or Spurs don't win a thing I'll be happy....still can't get over Spurs getting to the final....Liverpool should blow them away or it could end up as an EPL league game and end as a stale mate and penalties...God please do not let Spurs win a trophy:face_palm:

I don't think Frankfurt are really capable of a gameplan involving parking the bus and hitting on the counter attack, AFAIK they are a very attack-minded team, so should be another entertaining game.

If Hazard starts, as I assume he will, we should be more clinical in front of goal than the first leg.

Even though Chelsea and Arsenal are both in decent positions after the first leg, it is hard to imagine 2 all-English finals. UEFA will no doubt be doing everything in their power to avoid that scenario. We need to be on our game tomorrow.

4 hours ago, forbzy said:

Even though Chelsea and Arsenal are both in decent positions after the first leg, it is hard to imagine 2 all-English finals. UEFA will no doubt be doing everything in their power to avoid that scenario. We need to be on our game tomorrow.

Why exactly??