coco

Leicester City vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 12th May 15:00 GMT

6 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

Thank f**k for that, just could not stand the entire summer of listening to the radio and TV with the Liverpool w**k feast and how this is the greatest Liverpool team in their history and how Klopp is the greatest manager since Shankly..blah, blah, blah

Same here.. Will be supporting them in the UCL though bcoz i cant have those dirty spuds acting like they are the kings of london

6 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

Thank f**k for that, just could not stand the entire summer of listening to the radio and TV with the Liverpool w**k feast and how this is the greatest Liverpool team in their history and how Klopp is the greatest manager since Shankly..blah, blah, blah

Same here.. Will be supporting them in the UCL though bcoz i cant have those dirty spuds acting like they are the kings of london

1 minute ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

What’s the worst decision? Higuain in the starting XI or Higuain still in the game at 76’?

Giroud in please.

Come in you Chelsea!!

I saw giroud come on against Watford and miss two sitters. Hes not much better. 

Just now, carrickblue said:

grown men in tears at Anfield :laugh2: 

They were almost 11 points ahead of City at one point. They lost that lead. It is what it is. We have seen that thing and we have overcome that as well. They have CL final to play so wipe those tears. 

Thought I’d turn over to watch a bit of the Liverpool game just to watch the scouse tears. Turned over in time to see Salah throw himself to the ground as a cross too high for him. Cheating little twat. Not a mention of the dive in commentary.

3 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Exactly, so we have until June to make the decision.

your'e talking about an extension where we can make the deal anytime, but were not extending his contract, we would need to offer him a permanent deal , and to do that we have to wait until the window opens.