coco

Chelsea vs Arsenal (EL FINAL) Wed 29th May 20:00 GMT

2 minutes ago, cRyptic said:

39 - Maurizio Sarri won 39 matches in all competitions for Chelsea this season - the only manager to ever win more in his first season in charge of Chelsea was José Mourinho in the 2004-05 (42 wins). Special.

Not bad eh?

It is impressive but worth context, for example; Conte didn’t have European football to boost his stats. Most other managers would have had CL games as opposed to EL games to play. 

Nonetheless it is impressive!

Well BT on YouTube was great for a bit and then the cameras went out of focus until post match!

That header by Giroud was both brave and magnificent. Good ball by Emerson too.

The Giroud assist to Hazard was a neat goal as was Hazard's assist for Pedro's strike.

Nice to see us turn it on for a second half and also nice to see Sarri win his first trophy.

Good to see Roman at the match too.

Just now, Scott said:

Gonna miss that little f**ker. 

No matter where he goes a big part of his heart will stay with Chelsea. 

fantastic night, some great football in the second half, some dogged defending when it was needed, and wonderful end for one of our greats.

leave the speculation until the morning.

come on you blues!

Edited by big blue

4 minutes ago, Valerie said:

That probably did the trick :wink:

I just ordered the yellow away kit with a new mug from the EL winners range while I was at it ?

I still rock my Long Sleeve Yellow kit from the 2009 FA Cup winning season

Just so pleased for all involved with this victory and silverware to end the season. If Hazard goes, glad it ends on a high, an incredibly talented player, lucky for his contributions as a Blue. Great for Sarri too for his first trophy as manager, especially after a challenging season, glad for him. Giroud breaking the deadlock in this match too with an important goal that continues his good Europa League form. Just pleased for the whole team, and especially all the fans who made it to Baku, big credit to them to in the circumstances!

Another trophy! How we keep doing it, even in transitional times, we still manage to bring more silverware home yet again! Whenever we feel troubled, worth remembering we are still so often in the sort of positions 99 per cent plus of other clubs would be amazingly jubilant over! Another Blue Day, Up the Chels!

1 minute ago, Salato said:

Giroud breaking the deadlock in this match too with an important goal that continues his good Europa League form.

I knew he would score. The only question I had was if he would kiss the Chelsea Crest. He didn't & my wife is jealous because everytime I see Our Head & Shoulders Model, I yell 'What a Sexy Beast!!!' I am thinking that Giroud could teach Tammy a thing or two next season.

D7w0dyaX4AAkmln.jpg