coco

Chelsea vs Arsenal (EL FINAL) Wed 29th May 20:00 GMT

22 hours ago, Bonzodog29 said:

going to go out on a limb here but I dont think he was impressed with their performance 

I think that’s an understatement but he has a fair point. I smile they lost but his passion for his club was in-full flow. I can’t imagine the comments on here if the result had gone the other way.

We should applaud everyone who went to Baku and that’s from both clubs.

I was and still am delighted that we won and that feeling will carry me forward through the summer but I’ve had bad summers before he no doubt will be boiling over for weeks to come

At the end of the day we made the right decision which club to support and they got it wrong but  we all love football and know how bad we feel when it all goes wrong.

2 hours ago, Valerie said:

Is that young Arkady having grown a beard?

They grow up quick these days Valerie, who can forget his tears at Munich. I think we can safely say Chelsea is in his blood.

18 hours ago, goose said:

Can’t blame him after the abuse they give him when he left.

arsenal fans have no class, he was their best player for many years. Look at the difference to Chelsea fans with Hazard going. All I’m reading on here is best wishes to Eden for the future and thanking him for what he has given us.

i dont think the bashing began until he signed for us

2 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

i dont think the bashing began until he signed for us

Yeah you’re probably right but a bit of a low ball by them especially as they had the first option to resign him.

35 minutes ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

It was all of us who shouted that sh*t mate

I mean on that video i quoted of the players celebrating, someone on the coach shouted "sign the contract" when Callum's name was chanted.