Petr Cech to become sporting director - Sky

Guest Sindre
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Look guys, i'm not taking sides here, just trying to calm things and end this petty bitching that's going on and on and not doing anything for the good of the forum. Though we're all Chelsea fans we're not all going to get along like one happy family, so when dislike reaches a certain level and can't be fixed, then it's best for those involved to click ignore.

3 hours ago, WalterWhiteCFC said:

That’s because you have f**k all experience twirp and if I could be arsed I’d quote not type directly bring up where you chopped my sentence in half and what I actually said, you know you did it I know you did you even quoted the full sentence in your last comment shameless moron, you also let all that go when it’s someone more established on the forum you hypocrite, anyway you’re not worth the attention you badly crave.

There will always be violence in society because you will always have unreasonable and unfair people who will never come to any reasonable compromise, of course not you because you would sh*t it and do what you were told, but people after your likening, otherwise people can always reason, you’re unjust and not balanced and I can’t stand people like you, little passive aggressive wimp. 

People like you my are no one in the real world that’s why you go on pointless online crusades online and the fact that’s ringing true with you right now is satisfaction enough ta ta 

You smoking your own product there, Heisenberg?

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

1 hour ago, Andy North said:

Best goalie ever, Director of football, plays the drums and now plays ice hockey, is there no end to this guys talents. I understand he also speaks 3 languages.

Speaking of which, did everyone hear that atrocious song Petr did with Roger Taylor (from Queen)?

On 11/10/2019 at 09:54, Andy North said:

Best goalie ever, Director of football, plays the drums and now plays ice hockey, is there no end to this guys talents. I understand he also speaks 3 languages.

He can’t fly planes like Carlo though can he 👀

8 hours ago, Andy North said:

Are you sure?

I have seen him airborne on a number of occasions. 

To be honest no because Carlo tried to get him in to it to help him recover from his head injury so there’s a possibility he can also fly planes :laugh2:

• 7 months later...

Speaking of which, did everyone hear that atrocious song Petr did with Roger Taylor (from Queen)?

[emoji23][emoji23] Oh my lord. Petr sounds like 80's action movie villain there. Penalti. Save. Clin tsit. You just expect a gun to go off after that.

• 3 weeks later...