Viktor Brezdev

Who will top the list of biggest spenders this summer window?

2 hours ago, Sexyfootball said:

Spurs have finally signed someone ... Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon ... is he any good, or is he akin to a poor man's Bakayoko ?

Sadly he is decent. Powerful box to box. Light years ahead of baka

Decent is an understatement. Probably Spurs best signing since Eriksen. How he has managed to end up there I've got no idea. Massive guy who seems to be able to hold the ball and dribble through players at will. Has some Essien qualities to him.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Spiller86 said:

Decent is an understatement. Probably Spurs best signing since Eriksen. How he has managed to end up there I've got no idea. Massive guy who seems to be able to hold the ball and dribble through players at will. Has some Essien qualities to him.

Champions league finalists is how he ended up going there. Otherwise Spurs wouldnt have even been on his radar.

But regarding this thread, answer definitely has to be Real madrid this season surely? Can possibly see Barca being up there if they sign Neymar back. PSG and City also always up there regardless anyway, especially City. Heard they're looking to spend another few hundred million on defenders again 😂

Edited by ENygma

13 hours ago, Spiller86 said:

His agent is Pini Zahavi who we have a very close relationship with. Im guessing he wouldve likely ended up here if it werent for the transfer ban. He reminds of Pogba but with work ethic. Excited to see him in the premiership, gutted, and a bit jealous its with that lot. 

On 03/07/2019 at 12:56, big blue said:

His agent is Pini Zahavi who we have a very close relationship with. Im guessing he wouldve likely ended up here if it werent for the transfer ban. He reminds of Pogba but with work ethic. Excited to see him in the premiership, gutted, and a bit jealous its with that lot. 

Don't really think so. Pogba is 1,91 meters tall - Ndombele is 1,80 or so. Though I'd partly agree, if you're referring til their physical presence on the field.

Ndombele is a lot better defensively as well - a lot more disciplined... and he knows how to carry the ball through the middle. The best comparison to Pogba is that they're both from France IMO.

52 minutes ago, Hanzen said:

Don't really think so. Pogba is 1,91 meters tall - Ndombele is 1,80 or so. Though I'd partly agree, if you're referring til their physical presence on the field.

Ndombele is a lot better defensively as well - a lot more disciplined... and he knows how to carry the ball through the middle. The best comparison to Pogba is that they're both from France IMO.

I think both have great physiques, powerful, technical, full of tricks, and the way they use all those traits to drive forward with the ball at their feet is very similar in my opinion. RLC shares alot of those traits aswell. 

There are certainly a whole host of similarities other than being French??

I agree Ndombele is much better defensively as i already touched on in the orignal post.