mad_mac

Chelsea's next manager - evergreen post

33 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Gladly

We gave you permission to talk to him 24/06/2019

We posted this on our club website

We were back at pre-season training yesterday and had to issue ANOTHER statement giving Lampard/Morris a further 2 days to conclude negotiations with Chelsea and not to attend training

Lets be real here, you were getting rid of Sari months ago, I am assuming you made back door communications with Lampard or associates prior to making an official approach, you can not try to say the time taken has been respectful to DCFC because it has not!

Yes, Derby gave Chelsea permission to speak to Lampard on that date, but it doesn't mean Chelsea actually did open negotiations on that date or that Chelsea should have opened negotiations on that date either. He was on holiday with his family until the Friday just gone, maybe Lampard didn't want to talk business during his holiday, and maybe Chelsea didn't think it was appropriate to go chasing after him during his break. It's possible negotiations only started on Saturday for these reasons.  I think it's ridiculous to say we are lacking class when you don't have all of the details.

44 minutes ago, mwblue10 said:

I'm sure this has been a rough summer for you.  Miss out on promotion.  Lose your best 2 players, unless Tomori comes back.  Lose your promising young manager.  Dark times ahead, indeed.

Best 2 players, shows how little you know?

Remind me who was voted as Players player of the year?

Mount is class, Tomori has the potential to be class.

Lets see who is regretting losing or gaining Lampard at the end of the season coming.

I am not alone in thinking Chelsea are only appointing Lampard on the basis that they couldn't attract a top coach with all the uncertainty surrounding them.

Don't get me wrong Lampard has talent, but he has made a number of mistakes during his year with us.

So lets see at the end of the season if Chelsea and their fans are happy with the season or will their be murmurings of discontent.

Having said all that I would have wanted Lampard to continue with his employment at DCFC because I genuinely feel he has a talent for managing.

If that talent can satisfy his his probable new employers, now that's a different question

6 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Lets see who is regretting losing or gaining Lampard at the end of the season coming.

I am not alone in thinking Chelsea are only appointing Lampard on the basis that they couldn't attract a top coach with all the uncertainty surrounding them.

Don't get me wrong Lampard has talent, but he has made a number of mistakes during his year with us.

So lets see at the end of the season if Chelsea and their fans are happy with the season or will their be murmurings of discontent.

Having said all that I would have wanted Lampard to continue with his employment at DCFC because I genuinely feel he has a talent for managing.

If that talent can satisfy his his probable new employers, now that's a different question

Mount and Tomori were quite easily your best 2 players, and that's obviously who I was referring to.

Also, I know you're new here, but take a look and you'll see that most of us are not going to judge Lampard based off this coming season's success.  If you need more detail on that, do some research of your own.

4 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

f**k me you are a bitter so and so. Tell us what you want to hear and we'll oblige you. Then you can go running off back to your own forum, and tell your fellow disgruntled fans how you told the evil racist Chelsea fans what horrible people they are and how you put our board to rights!

LOL But the problem is you guys don't run your club, someone else does and the issue is will he give him the time needed to gain experience and keep you in CL next season.

Yes Lampard is a legend at your club, does that guarantee him time ……………………… only time will tell

1 hour ago, Hathersage Ram said:

35850047.jpg

I disagree.
Lampard is a very smart man and i think he's gotten assurances that he gets to work without much pressure this season which should leave us in a good position for the season after and if he does well then he would be able to continue his work here at the club obviously.
So while anything can happen i'd say its overly negative to think he'll be here two seasons max.

Lampard will get two seasons maximum anyone else thinking otherwise must have been under a rock since Roman took over or just don't want to admit the facts on how we treat manager's. He's taking long to sign probably because he's getting his compensation package water tight along with his staff.

Remember the manager who won us the CL club legend, yeah he didn't last long did he.

People are giving him far too much credit too early without him proving anything yet.

Let's see where we are In January then May to see how good he is as a manager if he is as good as some here are stating having finished 6th in the championship then we should be in the top 4 and decent cup run.

If we are struggling to make top 6 both season's then he won't see a third season.

I want everything above I say to be proven wrong and we have a fantastic season but I suspect we will see Liverpool win another major trophy along with city and Spurs 3rd with United 4th . Us and Arsenal will be best of the rest.

3 hours ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Do you really think some negotiations had not been taking place to returning from holiday - please lets be real

I think when another club ask for permission to speak to our currently contracted manager then it is remiss of both Lampard and Chelsea to take this amount of time.

Our pre-season has started

£4M compensation for Lampard is not really an acceptable reason to procrastinate for this length of time.

I am wondering also if there is some conflict between the role Lampard wants and what Cech feels is right for the club

Credible reports say that Frank deal is done and signed.  Has it occurred to you that perhaps we are delaying any announcement until Derby have their replacement in place?  That way, it saves Derby from having to face constant manager speculation while trying to get pre-season underway.  All the indications are that our two clubs have a very respectful working relationship (remember, we allowed Mount & Tomori to play against us), and this has been the case throughout the Lampard situation.

4 hours ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Not done much more, you are having a laugh!

You approached us for permission to enter into talks with Lampard/Morris and who knows how many of our back room staff and still over a week later no announcement - Classless

Yep, you’re right...

Everyone associated with Chelsea is a racist, plastic flag waving, classless rent boy, with no history.

Jog on son

19 minutes ago, Upsetter said:

Looks like old Jim's been reading this thread. "Sky Sports sources (aka theshedend.com) understands..."

Won't be the first or last time.

I'm getting the impression that Derby supporter isn"t even that impressed with Lampard :laugh2: Still, he's obviously in the know, so a real keeper.

Edited by Valerie

Little off topic but said yesterday how carefree youth is full of sh*t and about as ITK as me,  mentioned absolutely f**k all about RLC new deal; then as soon as  Matt Law's article comes out  this was his tweet

The guy is so full of sh*t, he's hilarious.  "Told i couldnt share it at the time"  lol.   like he was "told July 1st Frank announced due to FFP"   absolute cretin

12 minutes ago, Liam said:

By Thursday. Or two rotations of the earth's axis relative to the sun. Or six consecutive eight-hour periods of time.  

172800 seconds...