mad_mac

Chelsea's next manager - evergreen post

9 minutes ago, mwblue10 said:

Pictures circulating online of Frank arriving at the Bridge ??

Those pictures were of him in league cup this season with Derby, I've heard it's taken so long, AVB has been spotted at Cobham!!!

18 minutes ago, RickUK said:

Management section on our website has been rinsed.  All of Sarri's staff removed along with Zola.   Cudicini, Hilario, Biosca and Scott McLachlan all that remain

:377_dancingfruits0nm_1:

Gem (presumably) gets Frank back, I get to keep Carlo. All is well with the world.

TalkSport (yeah I know) saying that a three year deal has been agreed, and that an announcement is expected tonight after a few remaining minor details have been ironed out.

They add that Frank wants to bring in Didier  Drogba to complement his backgound staff, but that Shay Given is expected to remain at Derby.

"We are awaiting the announcement"

Edited by Upsetter

4 hours ago, Hathersage Ram said:

Hundreds, but obviously confidentiality is an issue

I really hope the reports of Cocu and his back room team coming to DCFC are correct and then I rejoice in Lampard failing miserably ……………………..

Taken you over a week to sort it out though. Shocking really.

46 minutes ago, Valerie said:

:377_dancingfruits0nm_1:

Gem (presumably) gets Frank back, I get to keep Carlo. All is well with the world.

But where's Eva....??

bloody hell, someone been feeding the Rams lemons.  they're awfully bitter that Super Frank chose to come home.  Bless x

Still well done on Cocu, failed miserably in Turkey and won the Dutch league, just like Steve Mclaren

Edited by RickUK

1 minute ago, WhiteWall said:

What a rollercoaster ride your life must be.

leave them to it, they need a power w**k over cocu, thing is, he isnt even the man their fans wanted, they wanted Hughton lol ?

Be blinding if he brings Drog with him. Hopefully replicate their on field partnership. Used to love watching Lamps feed an inch perfect pass into him and then watching the ball power into the back of the net. 

25 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

BREAKING NEWS: Lampard to be confirmed within 48 hours

In 48 hours, there will be confirmation of an announcement expected in 48 hours.  

36 minutes ago, stevo said:

Be blinding if he brings Drog with him. Hopefully replicate their on field partnership. Used to love watching Lamps feed an inch perfect pass into him and then watching the ball power into the back of the net. 

Reminds me of the brilliant pass from Frank to Didier when we played Man. City