Sign in to follow this  
Stim

2019/20 Fixture List

Posted (edited)

Anyone else notice how Sky have brought Liverpool's home game forward to Friday night and ours is away on Sunday at 4.30pm, then we play against Liverpool in the Super Cup on the Wednesday.

Edited by 2211

4 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

United away first.... Trail by fire for the new manager! 

That Christmas fixture list too. Arsenal and Spurs away within the space of a week, ouch. 

Manchester United first? Best get Mourinho back and stick Eidur up front :laugh2:

2 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Manchester United first? Best get Mourinho back and stick Eidur up front :laugh2:

I was thinking more it's a good job we're hiring a manager who's won at Old Trafford last season! 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, 2211 said:

Anyone else notice how Sky have brought Liverpool's home game forward to Friday night and ours is away on Sunday at 4.30pm, then we play against Liverpool in the Super Cup on the Wednesday.

Nice journey for Norwich fans to make home after that... Also wouldn't really expect anything else mate!

Edited by squabble

31 minutes ago, 2211 said:

Disgusting. No FA bias my arse. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, buzzcfc said:

Disgusting. No FA bias my arse. 

And what's worse is that it's blatant!

Sky and the Premier league have fixed it so that Liverpool have 2 more days preparation before that midweek match in Turkey.

It's 2 teams from the same country!

Edited by 2211

Posted (edited)

Apart from Liverpool away, the last 7 games is a good run in for us if we're in another scramble for top four. There's also another good block of games from Brighton on the 28th Sept to Everton away on the 7th Dec with Man City away the obvious really hard one. No easy games anymore, but if we're going to get top four these groups of games come at a good time and where we should take a lot of points.

Edited by Dixons

The worst run looks like end of Jan going into Feb. With Newcastle away, Arsenal, Leicester away, then Man Utd and Spurs, not to mention Bournemouth away who like to thrash us these days.

5 minutes ago, coco said:

If you squint your eyes you can imagine it's Eden on the end.

aaaaaa.JPG

Squint? Not even if I close my eyes mate :(

Last player you see in the clip? Frank Lampard. 

Pure coincidence I'm sure, a day after posting a video at random of a Frank Lampard goal. 

The club definitely isn't reminding us about Frank for some unknown reason... Nope. 

1 minute ago, ForeverCarefree said:
Pure coincidence I'm sure, a day after posting a video at random of a Frank Lampard goal. 

The club definitely isn't reminding us about Frank for some unknown reason... Nope. 

I like it. reminds me of when the CTV crew all wore the same color tie AVB used to wear.

23 minutes ago, Zeta said:

The worst run looks like end of Jan going into Feb. With Newcastle away, Arsenal, Leicester away, then Man Utd and Spurs, not to mention Bournemouth away who like to thrash us these days.

Yes, but if i had to pick a period of the season for our most difficult run it would be around Jan to Feb, because it leaves plenty of time to recover if we drop a lot of points. Much worse if it was early season wich leaves us playing catchup or at the end when it could kill the season. I'm happy enough with the fixture list.

28 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Last player you see in the clip? Frank Lampard. 

That video they posted of his goal was on the day he signed for us I thought

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, coco said:

If you squint your eyes you can imagine it's Eden on the end.

aaaaaa.JPG

Out of all the players we had, they picked Barkley for us? 

Edited by ENygma

Good first match, disappointed that the rest of our fixtures are basically a big FU to us from the league but I expect no diferent. Finish away at Liverpool and home to Wolves...very nice PL.

I was hoping we would start with (as I do every season):

United (a)

Arsenal (H)

Liverpool (a)

City (H)

Spurs (H)

Everton (a)  Guess 2 out of 6 is best we get from the PL.

God as if the thought of Liverpool winning the league isn't already horrendous enough, if they do it this time they will likely lift it the day we go to Anfield.